EA account that never existed

Discus and support EA account that never existed in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; how do i remove an EA account i never put on my xbox? It asks me to reset my password but how am i supposed to remember a password to an account i... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Benjamin Mancuso, Jan 24, 2023.

1. EA account that never existed

how do i remove an EA account i never put on my xbox? It asks me to reset my password but how am i supposed to remember a password to an account i never created?

:)

Benjamin Mancuso, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Benjamin! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Since it’s an EA account issue, you need to refer to the link below about resetting your account password. In case you’re having trouble resetting it, please contact EA support for further assistance as they have the right tools and resources to assist you with their account issues.
  4. Rostom L Win User

5. Rostom L Win User

I understand and I do not want this to happen to you my friend. I know how frustrating this must be. Since this is an in-game account issue, Xbox has limited support with it. Based on the link below, you will have to contact EA support for account issues.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  6. Benjamin Mancuso Win User

I have tried this, i just need an xbox IT to remove the account thats linked if possible
Thema:

1. EA account that never existed - Similar Threads - account never existed

2. vbucks never showed up on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    vbucks never showed up on my account: Purchased vbucks but they never showed up on my account. The transaction shows up on Microsoft account and also on epic games but vbucks never showed up on my Xbox fortnight account....
  3. I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before: I'm trying to use Microsoft rewards but when I try to redeem on my account it asks for Verfication on my email that starts with "NO" witch I've never used kr seen before so I need help...
  4. Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account but I never created one. There is no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account but I never created one. There is no...: Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account which I never created. It’s not linked to any subscription and no activity in last 3 months but it’s disturbing to having the profile on my account. I...
  5. My account was banned for modifying gamerscore but i’ve never don’t that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned for modifying gamerscore but i’ve never don’t that?: Hello my account was recently suspended for modifying gamerscore which is not true which resulted in a console ban. I’ve had my microsoft account for years and my son plays on it now. He cannot...
  6. how do i remove or close this xbox account i never use?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i remove or close this xbox account i never use?: Alright, i've had this issue for years, and can't seem to get a fix for it. my main email somehow got an xbox profile made a long time ago. ive never used this profile before ever, now many years...
  7. Bought robux using xbox store, never got them because i dont have a xbox roblox account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought robux using xbox store, never got them because i dont have a xbox roblox account.: I bought 800 robux using the xbox store and it said that the money was sent to my xbox roblox account but I don't have a xbox roblox account. So now i dont have the robux, I want to see how i can...
  8. Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!): Hello, I am very upset to find out today that my Minecraft account is permanently deactivated. I was never informed via email that this would happen, so I feel that it is extremely unfair that I...
  9. Thought I migrated account, was unable to, and never got warning emails about it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thought I migrated account, was unable to, and never got warning emails about it.: I have a Minecraft account, purchased December 18th, 2010. I have the original user name as well as the Transaction ID. I have certain expected entitlements, as an Alpha/Legacy account holder. I...
  10. I just got my xbox account permanelty banned and I have never done anything wrong, but they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got my xbox account permanelty banned and I have never done anything wrong, but they...: I have never done anything wrong on xbox, never broken any community standards. I don't even have any strikes on my account. But still my account was permanently banned and my console was banned...