EA account that never existed

Discus and support EA account that never existed in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; how do i remove an EA account i never put on my xbox? It asks me to reset my password but how am i supposed to remember a password to an account i... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Benjamin Mancuso, Jan 24, 2023.

1. EA account that never existed

how do i remove an EA account i never put on my xbox? It asks me to reset my password but how am i supposed to remember a password to an account i never created?

:)

Benjamin Mancuso, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Benjamin! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Since it’s an EA account issue, you need to refer to the link below about resetting your account password. In case you’re having trouble resetting it, please contact EA support for further assistance as they have the right tools and resources to assist you with their account issues.
  4. Rostom L Win User

5. Rostom L Win User

I understand and I do not want this to happen to you my friend. I know how frustrating this must be. Since this is an in-game account issue, Xbox has limited support with it. Based on the link below, you will have to contact EA support for account issues.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  6. Benjamin Mancuso Win User

I have tried this, i just need an xbox IT to remove the account thats linked if possible
Thema:

1. EA account that never existed - Similar Threads - account never existed

2. My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...: I only need to know why my account was banned. I was online one day, went to bed and got up the next day and went to play some more, but I couldn't sign in to my account on the xbox. Online...
  3. Hello everyone I'm having trouble logging into my xbox one roblox account since I never...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello everyone I'm having trouble logging into my xbox one roblox account since I never...: Hello everyone I'm having trouble logging into my xbox one roblox account since I never added an email address or a phone number I can't log in my son unlinked the account so now I'm unable to log...
  4. How do I restrict guest accounts? Same issue as years ago that never got answered

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restrict guest accounts? Same issue as years ago that never got answered: This is pretty much copied from a question asked twice back in 2017-18. There was never a response and now in 2023 I'm having this problem. Please tell me Microsoft has figured this out by now....
  5. I never set up a Microsoft family, but my Xbox account won't let me change my privacy...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I never set up a Microsoft family, but my Xbox account won't let me change my privacy...: I tried joining a realm on Minecraft, but every time I do, I am told my account is setup in a way where I can't join realms due to my privacy settings. When I attempt to get help fixing this, it...
  6. On login.live.com I need to verify my account by email to continue, but I never receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On login.live.com I need to verify my account by email to continue, but I never receive any...: I'm using my fathers gmail for business, so a custom domain, but google is handling the DNS and email servers and everything. I have checked both my normal inbox and my spam but I never get any...
  7. How can i access my minecraft account which i never migrated

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i access my minecraft account which i never migrated: I am unable to log into minecraft using my mojang or microsoft account. I have never migrated my account but when i contacted minecraft support they said the account has been migrated. Both...
  8. How to log into account when mojang claims ive never bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to log into account when mojang claims ive never bought the game: I don't have the transaction ID so I cant put in a support ticket. I have the email and even reset my password but nothing works. The website allows me to login but its an empty account that...
  9. On login.live.com I need to verify my account by email to continue, but I never receive any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On login.live.com I need to verify my account by email to continue, but I never receive any...: I'm using my fathers gmail for business, so a custom domain, but google is handling the DNS and email servers and everything. I have checked both my normal inbox and my spam but I never get any...
  10. Microsoft account deleted accidentally, had for 10+ years, now being told it never existed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account deleted accidentally, had for 10+ years, now being told it never existed?: I had/have an a microsoft account I'll call 'x' for 10 years+. I accidentally deleted 'x' somehow when I tried to change the email address linked to my gamertag. I have contacted microsoft...