Ea Access

Discus and support Ea Access in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Yesterday I took an EA Access subscription which was refused because of the card. My card was still debited. What can I do to get the refund?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vandto25, Feb 7, 2018.

  1. Vandto25
    Vandto25 Guest

    Ea Access


    :)
     
    Vandto25, Feb 7, 2018
    #1
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Unravel

    EA Access Trial is up.
     
    King Tones, Feb 7, 2018
    #2
  3. featherhall
    featherhall Guest
    Newbie help on Xbox

    EA access is the one to go for
     
    featherhall, Feb 7, 2018
    #3
  4. Ea Access

    Hey there Vandto25.

    For billing issues of this nature as well as any sort of refund inquiry, we recommend you reach out to our
    chat or phone support team so they can take a closer look and help to explore your options.
     
    Mister Cazador, Feb 7, 2018
    #4
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

    EA Access is a subscription by EA which gives you access to over 40 games to play, and trials of the latest EA Games. If you have EA Access, then you can purchase FIFA 20 at a discount price due to having the subscription.

    For more info on EA Access, have a look here
    https://www.ea.com/ea-access
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

    AE Acsess

    AE or is it EA for electronic arts? if it is EA access that is a subscription handled by Electronic Arts.

    EA access
  7. pa1blo Win User

    Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

    ea access offer you an early access trial on all of EA Access
  8. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

    Sims 4 Free Trial but have to pay for it?

    The EA access trials are only available to EA access members. The trial lasts 10 hours and you can also get a discount on the game with EA access. Also, as a reminder, the Sims 4 should be coming to the EA access vault in the near future!
  9. FoeHammerXXVII Win User

    Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

    ea access offer you an early access trial on all of EA Access
    ? Confused.
Thema:

Ea Access

Loading...
  1. Ea Access - Similar Threads - Access

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  5. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  6. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  9. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  10. how to gain xp on xbox insiders for beta access

    in XboX Insiders
    how to gain xp on xbox insiders for beta access: so i'm lvl 4 rn from awhile ago and need 10xp for lvl5 (access to beta and disc to digital), how can i gain that lil bit if i have no activities left to do? submitted by /u/the_Su-27 [link]...