EA Access Titles Not Working after recent update
Discus and support EA Access Titles Not Working after recent update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just updated my console to 1.2007.6001.70 the other day and have been having issues loading up any of my EA Access titles. Error code 0x8027025a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FIRExRESCUE, Jul 14, 2020.
Thema:
EA Access Titles Not Working after recent update
Loading...
-
EA Access Titles Not Working after recent update - Similar Threads - Access Titles Working
-
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited.... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Xbox disc to digital global access when?
in XboX InsidersXbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments] -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers
in XboX InsidersAccessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Title: Two Xbox Accounts Tied to One Email – Can’t Access Main Account on Other Devices
in XBoX AccessibilityTitle: Two Xbox Accounts Tied to One Email – Can’t Access Main Account on Other Devices: Post: I seem to have two completely different Xbox accounts linked to the same email address. One is my main account with all my Forza Horizon 5 progress, and the other is a separate account that... -
Game Pass Ultimate subscription active but unable to access EA Play titles
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Pass Ultimate subscription active but unable to access EA Play titles: Hello everyone, I'm reaching out for some help regarding an issue I've been experiencing with my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Although my subscription is active and working for other...