EA ACCESS subscription

Discus and support EA ACCESS subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I don't know why but when I subscribe to ea access, 5 min later the subscrition is canceled. Can you help me please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoulleLotus567, Sep 8, 2017.

1. EA ACCESS subscription

Hey,

I don't know why but when I subscribe to ea access, 5 min later the subscrition is canceled.

Can you help me please

:)

BoulleLotus567, Sep 8, 2017
  2. heavensdevil
    heavensdevil Guest
    Anyone here is in EA Access beta?

Personally, I don't like the idea too since it's a separate subscription on top of Gold. Which means I'll have to pay two subscription fees if I were to opt into EA Access. Although, this doesn't require you to have Gold to use EA Access but Gold is still needed for multiplayer which is the majority of EA games.

heavensdevil, Sep 8, 2017
  3. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Dragon Age: Inquisition in the EA Vault

You have to have the subscription for you to play them

Fuhgeddit, Sep 8, 2017
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

EA Access is a subscription by EA which gives you access to over 40 games to play, and trials of the latest EA Games. If you have EA Access, then you can purchase FIFA 20 at a discount price due to having the subscription.

For more info on EA Access, have a look here
    https://www.ea.com/ea-access
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

AE Acsess

AE or is it EA for electronic arts? if it is EA access that is a subscription handled by Electronic Arts.

EA access
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Battlefield 4?

Do you have EA Access subscription it is in the Vault for EA access?
  7. SingCongButas25 Win User

EA Access Subscription: Inactive... But still have 11 months of service left

Hi JimboJambo86!

onyx62is is right. The free trial offer to play fifa 16 have already ended months ago. But if you have an EA access subscription. You could download the and play the game by going to the EA vault through the EA access app. But you need to have an active
    EA subscription. If you said that you have an inactive EA subscription.

I would suggest contacting chat support so they could check and confirm if your EA access subscription is still active or temporarily suspended(maybe due to billing issues). EA support have nothing to do with EA subscription. They will just direct you back
    to contact Xbox Support. All subscriptions are handled by Xbox support. Unless the subscription is bought through a third party website.
  8. Onyx Is Here Win User

a subscription to EA Access

Sorry to hear it. What you'll need to do is log in to
    https://account.microsoft.com
    and make sure you have an active payment method attached to your account (credit card or paypal) and that you do not have any overdue amounts owing. If you do have an overdue amount then it will need to be paid off before
    you can add or purchase any new content on your account.
Thema:

EA ACCESS subscription

1. EA ACCESS subscription - Similar Threads - ACCESS subscription

2. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  3. I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged...

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged...: I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged from my account and would like to cancel the reoccurring subscription. e0581cfb-064d-4fd1-977a-0ddee3326b5a
  4. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  5. Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...: I have an Xbox Series X and I'm from India. There's a game called pillars of eternity 1. This game is not available in my current region India. My question is can I change my region to United...
  6. Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to access the DLC for Halo Wars 2 via my gamepass subscription?: I noticed that Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition was available via gamepass and was excited to finally have access to the DLC that came with the compelte edition. However, upon launching the game via...
  7. My child can no longer access the game pass subscription I have for him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can no longer access the game pass subscription I have for him.: I am the parent of a child. I had purchased a game pass subscription using my own Microsoft account, and then set him up to use it on his own gaming laptop. Despite the game pass still being a...
  8. My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...: I have an old account which the Gt is ImnotJaco10 My credit info is still on that account, I’m not 100% sure that the email I thought was on it is, and I’ve been paying for gold for over 10 years...
  9. Why can't i access the page to manage my subscription to xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i access the page to manage my subscription to xbox game pass?: I cant access the page to cancel my reccurring subscription to xbox gamepass. When i click the manage button in my subscriptions page, it gives an error that says try again later with this code...
  10. With xbox all access can I use my existing game pass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With xbox all access can I use my existing game pass subscription?: I have an existing game pass subscription with my Xbox one. Can I still use it? How does that work? 42cd3ec0-ffd9-440a-91e7-e07f6078eb83