ea access not working madden 19

Discus and support ea access not working madden 19 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive called. uninstalled 5 times. everything but when i open madden 19 it says i need ea access when i have it. the game comes out monday and its been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArmoredBradyz, Aug 4, 2018.

1. ea access not working madden 19

ive called. uninstalled 5 times. everything but when i open madden 19 it says i need ea access when i have it. the game comes out monday and its been days with no fix

:)

ArmoredBradyz, Aug 4, 2018
  2. SHOTDEADALOT
    SHOTDEADALOT Guest
    madden 19 not recognising my ea access

hi

my ea access trial of madden 19 is not working. As soon as it loads the game it tells me i need a active ea access subscription when i already do.

many thanks for any help in advance

SHOTDEADALOT, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Gunibaer
    Gunibaer Guest
    Madden 19 EA Access

hey,

like many other people I do experience an issue with the trial version of Madden 19 on XBox One. The game states that i dont have an EA Access subscription which is not true. I am a subscriber to EA Access from the beginning.

Since there is no update on the status page since August 1st I just wanted to ask if you see a chance that the trial will start b4 the game realeases on Friday.

Gunibaer, Aug 4, 2018
  4. ea access not working madden 19

the trial is what isnt working

5. ive lost an hour of my trial time and havent even gotten to play

6. TheTruth0731
    TheTruth0731 Guest
    I’m having the same problem. Has anyone figured out how to fix this

TheTruth0731, Nov 2, 2018
  7. ArmoredBradyz Win User

the trial is what isnt working
  8. TheTruth0731 Win User

I’m having the same problem. Has anyone figured out how to fix this
  9. ArmoredBradyz Win User

ive lost an hour of my trial time and havent even gotten to play
  10. DominumStige Win User

Madden 19 EA Access

Hi!

At the moment there are still problems with Madden NFL 19 and will soon be resolved. Visit the

page
    for updates.
  11. FoeHammerXXVII Win User

Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

Hello USSBeezerXXVII, what you stated is simply not true, Microsoft stays online longer and has a more secure network than other leading industry competitors, that's my opinion. Question is what is the issue you are referencing and what was the overall impact
    it had on you?
    That’s NOT what I’m explaining. It has nothing to do with security. Check out Xbox live service status Madden 19. It’s an internal issue. This happens every year. Message on Madden log in: “Thank you for trying out Madden 19. You’re signed in account
    requires an active EA Accesss subscription. Please Purchase EA access and try again.” Yes I have an active sub. Yes I’ve already interacted with support. Last year and the year before as well. Look on EAs support forums about Madden 19 and EA access.
    EA is diverting the problem to Microsoft.

Understand this has nothing to do with security. I’ve been heavily active on this issue for 2 days now. I’ve tried everything and Microsoft IS aware. Please be aware that this post is about something that happens every year and Microsoft HAS TO permanently
    fix this. Yes I HAVE EA access, please dont ask. This annual issue has to end this year or I’m dont with EA Access.

This is where server “communication and authorization” comes into play. It might be even deeper than that, but the engineers need to enhance Access.
Thema:

1. ea access not working madden 19 - Similar Threads - access working madden

2. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  3. I downloaded early access forza Motorsport but my in game audio is not working at all? How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded early access forza Motorsport but my in game audio is not working at all? How...: I downloaded Forza Motorsport on game pass and bought premium add one for early access. However, the game Audio does not work? Only on the menu screen, one you are racing it doesn’t work? Even on...
  4. Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?: I've bought the premium add ons bundle for forza motorsport, but i don't have the 5 days early access. Does early access work with the gamepass version? db56fa98-f3c3-4af7-b10f-6d35a8976614
  5. Lost account access and the recovery form has not worked for me after filling it in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account access and the recovery form has not worked for me after filling it in...: Someone changed the email address on my Microsoft account. I used the form twice to recover but it would not let me change my email address back until 30 days passed since it had just been...
  6. Xbox device portal can't access, ip remote access not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox device portal can't access, ip remote access not work: hi, i can't access my xbox's remote ip with xbox device portal, the xbox refuses to connect 1. the Enable Xbox Device Portal option its active 2.check the ip from cmd in windows and if it...
  7. Im stuck getting past my access pin, i know my access pin but my LB button doesnt work for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im stuck getting past my access pin, i know my access pin but my LB button doesnt work for...: Can i get past my access pin without having to put a 6 digit pin for me to access it my game as my LB button is broken? 4fd2f237-d591-49f7-98b9-110e8cd64774
  8. Is the Dolby Access not working for Xbox Right now?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Dolby Access not working for Xbox Right now?: I just got a new RIG 500 PRO HX head set and it came with 2 years of Dolby Atoms, But the Dolby Access app won’t allow me to connect, It’s saying they are having issues connecting to the Xbox...
  9. can not get access to Minecraft, Microsoft launcher says: 'Something's not working, It's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can not get access to Minecraft, Microsoft launcher says: 'Something's not working, It's...: I bought for my son Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition Deluxe collection, and it worked fine since I activated xbox parental control, since then we are not able to get the game and start Microsoft...
  10. Redeemed game code for PC via Xbox app , this did not work, trying to access via Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed game code for PC via Xbox app , this did not work, trying to access via Microsoft...: I purchased Ori and am unable to access the game via the Xbox app. Every time I do so it gives me a sad face :( I would like to try to download it another way but it says the code has been...