ea access code fifa 16 preorder is lost

Discus and support ea access code fifa 16 preorder is lost in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi! i preordered fifa16 months ago and received ea access code at that time. now when i checked my inbox to use it, my inbox was empty. need help about... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ademgcl, Sep 18, 2015.

1. ademgcl
    ademgcl Guest

hi! i preordered fifa16 months ago and received ea access code at that time. now when i checked my inbox to use it, my inbox was empty. need help about retrieving it back. thanks.

:)

ademgcl, Sep 18, 2015
  2. TimKinW
    TimKinW Guest
    My old messages are disappeared.

Pre-ordered Fifa 16 EA Access 1 month code

TimKinW, Sep 18, 2015
  3. Fifa 16 Preorder EA Access Code

I preordered Fifa 16 on 8/6 and didn't get a chance to redeem the code before it was deleted.

DeviousCraker, Sep 18, 2015
  4. ademgcl
    ademgcl Guest

anyone helping out? it d be meaningless after today.

ademgcl, Sep 19, 2015
  5. Hey there ademgcl!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 3, 2018
  6. theborgis Win User

EA Access Code for FIFA 16 Super Deluxe not received

Same for me

Hello, I preordered the FIFA 16 Super Deluxe edition on September 18, and still have not received the code for EA access.
  7. ademgcl Win User

anyone helping out? it d be meaningless after today.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there ademgcl!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  9. TimKinW Win User

My old messages are disappeared.

Pre-ordered Fifa 16 EA Access 1 month code
  10. FizzyPaprika195 Win User

Fifa code missing

Yeah I bought the console pack that included fifa 16 and ea access for a month- ea access code was there but fifa 16 wasn't. Surely the original purchase retailer has nothing to do with it, people in xbox must have forgotten to include it
Thema:

1. ea access code fifa 16 preorder is lost - Similar Threads - access code fifa

2. Can’t access fifa 23 after purchasing a code , gives the message ‘looks like you need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access fifa 23 after purchasing a code , gives the message ‘looks like you need to...: I bought a fifa 23 code a few months ago, and have been using the game since. but now it’s telling me i need to renew EA play, something that i’ve never purchased. how can i access the game ?...
  3. Xbox Gold and EA Access code from Xbox One S Fifa 17 bundle are impossible to redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gold and EA Access code from Xbox One S Fifa 17 bundle are impossible to redeem: Hello, Xbox customer support has redirected me to this forum with my problem, which is: After trying to redeem my EA Access code from bundle: Xbox One S + Fifa 17 I get an error:...
  4. FIFA 17 pre order bonus 1 month EA access code doesn't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FIFA 17 pre order bonus 1 month EA access code doesn't work: it acknowledges it's a code for EA access but doesn't redeem it. a1e0d153-b1b0-44de-9473-7505d72d1589
  5. Never received 1 month EA Access code for preordering FIFA 17

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received 1 month EA Access code for preordering FIFA 17: I just got of the chat and was redirected to this forum. I preordered FIFA 17 from the Xbox one store and never received an email with my code for the 1 month EA Access, I thought I already had...
  6. My FIFA 17 EA Access Promo Code Expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My FIFA 17 EA Access Promo Code Expired: I pre-ordered FIFA 17 and received a code for one month trial to EA Access. However, I didn't redeem it immediately as I was already an EA Access member for about another month or so and I had...
  7. Free 1 Month of EA Access Code from FIFA 17 Pre-order did not work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 1 Month of EA Access Code from FIFA 17 Pre-order did not work: I was recently given a 1 month of EA Access code by a friend that he received for pre-ordering FIFA 17 but it would not work... I confirmed that the code had not been used by talking to my friend,...
  8. Not received ea access code after buying fifa 17

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not received ea access code after buying fifa 17: As the title says I bought fifa 17 sometime last week and in the description it said I would get an ea access code within 7 - 10 days and I have yet to receive it I contacted live support and they...
  9. ea access and fifa 17 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ea access and fifa 17 code: i have purchased the ea access as well as fifa 17 on my xbox and through the xbox digitally yet i cannot play it now as i need a 25 digit code? it has not came through yet?...
  10. pre ordered my FIFA 17 10 days ago but still haven't received my ea access code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    pre ordered my FIFA 17 10 days ago but still haven't received my ea access code: I have spoken to Microsoft support and they have sent me here I pre ordered my FIFA 17: 10 days ago and haven't received my code anyway you can help 4864b7db-bc19-4832-b674-4f4abb44d9b3