Ea access charged me twice
Discus and support Ea access charged me twice in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchased Ea access membership while I was preordering Fifa 20, got charged twice . How do I get my money back? Living in Sweden, is there a number to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lundgren123, Jun 12, 2019.
Thema:
Ea access charged me twice
Loading...
-
Ea access charged me twice - Similar Threads - access charged twice
-
How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update
in XboX InsidersHow to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]... -
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited.... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Unable to Access Microsoft Account and Ongoing Subscription Charges
in XBoX AccessibilityUnable to Access Microsoft Account and Ongoing Subscription Charges: StartFragment Dear Microsoft Support, I am writing to request urgent assistance with a serious issue regarding my Microsoft account associated with the email address *** Die E-Mail-Adresse... -
Why isn’t my realm accessible after my card has been charged for the renewal
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy isn’t my realm accessible after my card has been charged for the renewal: I paid for a renewal of my realm subscription on my iPhone 16 and the app shows the realm is still expired and I still can’t access it 4f8ec260-58a3-472b-9dfd-d76954241233 -
Minecraft Realm charged me but won't let me access it
in XBoX AccessibilityMinecraft Realm charged me but won't let me access it: Hello. I recently purchased a Minecraft realm to play with a friend on Java edition. I have played Minecraft since long before the migration, as well as after the migration on public servers like... -
I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged...
in XBoX on WindowsI do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged...: I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged from my account and would like to cancel the reoccurring subscription. e0581cfb-064d-4fd1-977a-0ddee3326b5a