EA Access annual renew subscription - Over price charged on credit card
Discus and support EA Access annual renew subscription - Over price charged on credit card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently renewed my EA Access annual subscription. Total fee was R$ 59.00 - with taxes already included, but my credit card was charged on R$ 61.60.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by araut, Feb 17, 2018.
Thema:
EA Access annual renew subscription - Over price charged on credit card
Loading...
-
EA Access annual renew subscription - Over price charged on credit card - Similar Threads - Access annual renew
-
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited.... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Xbox disc to digital global access when?
in XboX InsidersXbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments] -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers
in XboX InsidersAccessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
EA Access has charged the annual subscription (24,99 Euro) twice
in XBoX Games and AppsEA Access has charged the annual subscription (24,99 Euro) twice: Hallo! I have the following problem: I have got an annual subscription of EA Access since September 1st 2014. This year the account was automatically renewed. That's ok, but my credit card was...