EA acces scam Pleas help

Discus and support EA acces scam Pleas help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a big problem and i hope it will be fixed soon her it is: I have been scammed by [Mod Removed]he Said that if i would give HIM a Year... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stijn31, Jan 2, 2016.

1. stijn31
    stijn31 Guest

EA acces scam Pleas help

Hello,

I have a big problem and i hope it will be fixed soon her it is:

I have been scammed by [Mod Removed]he Said that if i would give HIM a Year subscription of ea acces he would book over 20€ to my Paypal account and you: Give me His email and password so i could use ea acces as well you:
    I tough it was a good deal cause i couldt basicly have ea acces for 10€ for 1 Year and i tought i could trust HIM cause i had already been playing alot on xbox.

Want i want you to do is atleast get my ea acces back and remove his ea acces. Further punish him with a ban is fine in my eyes but i dont know the polici.

If its nececary I can provide the full proof of that i am the owner of the ea acces 1 year subscription with photos of my amazon account emails in my gmail account the same as my xbox account with conformation on the order etc...

Chat log with the support:

[table][tr][td]General Info[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chat start time[/td][td] Jan 2, 2016 6:22:35 AM EST[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chat end time[/td][td] Jan 2, 2016 7:09:20 AM EST[/td][/tr][tr][td]Duration (actual chatting time)[/td][td] 00:46:44[/td][/tr][tr][td]Operator[/td][td] Martin Conrad C.[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Chat Transcript[/td][/tr][tr][td]info: The current average wait time is 0 minutes.info: Privacy Statement You are now chatting with 'Martin Conrad C.'Martin Conrad C.: Hello! Thank you so much for contacting Xbox Support, this is Martin Conrad. May I know who I am chatting with? stijn: hellostijn: with stijnMartin Conrad C.: Hello there, Stijn. I hope you are doing well and healthy today. Martin Conrad C.: I would really appreciate it if you will explain your concern further for me to address it properly and to give you the best option to sort this out. Would that be okay with you? stijn: okay i wil do thatstijn: first of 1 want to saystijn: that i already chatted 2 times with the support but there solutions didnt worked out stijn: [Mod Removed]scammed me he Said that if i would give HIM a Year subscription of ea acces he would book over 20€ to my Paypal account and you: Give me His email and password so i could use ea acces as well you: I tough it was a good deal cause i couldt basicly have ea acces for 10€ for 1 Year and i knew i could trust HIM cause i had already been playing alot stijn: this is my problemstijn: Only saterday when i gave HIM THE code and removers me as Xbox friend and turner His profiel on offline you: Since then i never heared Anything of HIM you: And he Also didnt gave me THE 20€ via Paypal or sent me His account so i could use ea acces you: So he has stolen my 1 Year ea acces code you: What Should i do? Can Xbox fix this for me?stijn: I know [Mod Removed] filled in THE ea acces code around 9.00pm on saterday you: Cause after that he removed mestijn: So i want to email or chat to somebody who can fix this problemstijn: and not just sent me link to the how to report page of the xbox webisteMartin Conrad C.: Thanks for sharing your concern. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. You need not worry, let's work together to have this matter sorted out. stijn: thank youMartin Conrad C.: It seems that this issue is between you and that [Mod Removed]- player.Martin Conrad C.: But no worries, all we need to do is to report this incident.stijn: yesstijn: but will i get my ea acces back then? Martin Conrad C.: For the EA Access, Stijn since that subscription is coming from EA you might reach EA support for that.stijn: NO i already contacted themstijn: and they said xbox might be able to transfer itMartin Conrad C.: I see. Let me take the extra mile here just for you and raise this up to our higher support team here at the office to check if what other option we can have here for you. Please allow me a moment here. stijn: okay npstijn: i have time dont hurryMartin Conrad C.: Thank you so much for patiently waiting, Stijn. It seems that we really need to report this incident and make a post to the forums about this one for the internal xbox live support team will be able to review on this one. Just a heads-up this might take some time cause the support team will need to fully review what happened to your account and to the gamertag that you have provided who scammed you online ([Mod Removed]).stijn: okay will you do that for me or? Martin Conrad C.: What we are going to do here, Stijn. Martin Conrad C.: We will send a report about this incident to the higher support team.stijn: okaystijn: will i need to to anything elso or will you do that for meMartin Conrad C.: Thank you so much for waiting, Stijn.stijn: no problemMartin Conrad C.: Upon checking here, Stijn. It seems that upon checking all the resources that we have here, there is no option to transfer any subscription from one account to another.Martin Conrad C.: Because each subscription can only be activated by the account owner.stijn: yes but then i want a new code for `1 year of ea accesstijn: and him bannedstijn: so he cant his ea acces stijn: cant use itMartin Conrad C.: I see.stijn: he is a thiefMartin Conrad C.: The best option that we have here for that case it to post on the forums.stijn: okay stijn: how do i do that or will you do that for me? Martin Conrad C.: Please go to this link -- http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4268.aspxMartin Conrad C.: Then I will also make a report about this one and will give you the reference number after.stijn: okay and then i have to post the refernce number in the forum post? Martin Conrad C.: No need, Stijn.Martin Conrad C.: Just post there your issue.Martin Conrad C.: For the xbox live support team will be able to review on it.stijn: should i also post the email i got with the code from amazon etc...stijn: so i prrof its my codeMartin Conrad C.: You can also do that.stijn: oke so we are done then? Martin Conrad C.: May I know if you already posted this issue?stijn: i didnt posted it on the forum but i chatted 2 times before and they only wanted to report him on my xbox Martin Conrad C.: That will also a good move for this, Stijn.Martin Conrad C.: I would also suggest to post this to the forums.stijn: you mean the chat? stijn: loggMartin Conrad C.: Nope.Martin Conrad C.: Please go to this link -- http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4268.aspxstijn: okay thank you very muchMartin Conrad C.: You're most welcome here on Xbox Family And Microsoft, Stijn. We always do our very bests here to help and resolve our customers concerns at anytime and anywhere. Martin Conrad C.: I know we are both positive persons here.Martin Conrad C.: Let's just hope for the best.stijn: yeahMartin Conrad C.: It's been a great pleasure for us here serving and assisting you here, Stijn. Martin Conrad C.: Is there anything else I can help you with today? I'd be more than happy to stay and help you further. Martin Conrad C.: I hope I didn’t lose you yet. Are we still connected?stijn: yesMartin Conrad C.: Aright.stijn: but i think we are done right?Martin Conrad C.: Anything else for today, Buddy?Martin Conrad C.: Yes, we are good to go now.Martin Conrad C.: By the way, allow me to provide you a service request for our interaction today. This is for your reference. stijn: okayMartin Conrad C.: Thank you so much for letting us assist you with this case, Stijn. Please save your Reference Number:[Mod Removed]. Thank you for contacting Xbox Customer Support and Have a great day! stijn: what can i do with the reference number? Martin Conrad C.: If there is need to contact us back to make a follow up about this case, Stijn. You will only need to present that reference number and the next support agent who will assist you will be able to pick this case up for you.info: Your chat transcript will be sent to [Mod Removed] at the end of your chat.Martin Conrad C.: All good for now, Stijn?[/td][/tr][/table]

refference number:[Mod Removed]

stijn

:)

stijn31, Jan 2, 2016
  2. iBalassa
    iBalassa Guest
    Xbox One Fifa 16 pre order issues

Please give me a one month ea acces code!

iBalassa, Jan 2, 2016
  3. Bassin 877
    Bassin 877 Guest
    probleme d'abonemment

i have a probleme when i try to enter my EA acces code that say to me

An error has occurred please try later but it's been a week I'm trying and its not working

pleas help me

Bassin 877, Jan 2, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

EA acces scam Pleas help

Sorry you have had this issue. However, there is nothing people on the forums are going to be able to do. For the most part people that are helping out here are gamers just like yourself.

It appears to me that you will need to work that out with EA. At this point the guy has probably already changed everything related to the account in question.

Don't be so trusting next time. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Jan 2, 2016
  5. stijn31
    stijn31 Guest
    Actualy they said in the chat that they could do something I dont know if you are from microsft or just a person but maybe somebody from microft can fix this!

stijn31, Jan 2, 2016
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You would need to file a complaint on the other gamer via the console in order for the enforcement tram to investigate him, but both of you would be at risk for being banned. It's against the terms of service to use the service in that way. Microsoft would
    not be able to give you your EA Access back since you willingly gave it to him.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2016
  7. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    I am just a gamer like yourself. Chances are the support rep in chat just sent you here because there was nothing they could do and they are with Microsoft. You have created a difficult situation for yourself and from what I read it appears to be with
    EA not Microsoft. You can hang out here and wait to see if anyone comes by that can help but I am afraid you are wasting your time. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Jan 2, 2016
  8. EA acces scam Pleas help

Hi,

you both are in high risk to be getting an ban, selling anything accounts etc.. violates the CoC/ToU.

Report him via the console.

Happy Gaming!

ISirProdigy007, Oct 31, 2018
  9. ISirProdigy007 Win User

EA acces scam Pleas help

Hi,

you both are in high risk to be getting an ban, selling anything accounts etc.. violates the CoC/ToU.

Report him via the console.

Happy Gaming!
  10. {Parity} Win User

EA acces scam Pleas help

I am just a gamer like yourself. Chances are the support rep in chat just sent you here because there was nothing they could do and they are with Microsoft. You have created a difficult situation for yourself and from what I read it appears to be with
    EA not Microsoft. You can hang out here and wait to see if anyone comes by that can help but I am afraid you are wasting your time. Good Luck!
  11. Smwutches Win User

EA acces scam Pleas help

You would need to file a complaint on the other gamer via the console in order for the enforcement tram to investigate him, but both of you would be at risk for being banned. It's against the terms of service to use the service in that way. Microsoft would
    not be able to give you your EA Access back since you willingly gave it to him.
  12. {Parity} Win User

EA acces scam Pleas help

Sorry you have had this issue. However, there is nothing people on the forums are going to be able to do. For the most part people that are helping out here are gamers just like yourself.

It appears to me that you will need to work that out with EA. At this point the guy has probably already changed everything related to the account in question.

Don't be so trusting next time. Good Luck!
  13. stijn31 Win User

EA acces scam Pleas help

Actualy they said in the chat that they could do something I dont know if you are from microsft or just a person but maybe somebody from microft can fix this!
Thema:

EA acces scam Pleas help

1. EA acces scam Pleas help - Similar Threads - acces scam Pleas

2. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  3. Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...: Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out)...
  4. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  5. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  6. i cant login to my acc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant login to my acc: hello, i havent been able to log in to my acc for the past 2 days, it keeps saying that ive asked for too many codes at the moment so i gotta wait till tomorrow and thats exactly what i did, i...
  7. Finding my old acc email after 3 years

in XboX Insiders
    Finding my old acc email after 3 years: Hi I got an account that have been created on a Xbox one s 6 years ago and I made another one 2 years ago, but now I want to open my old acc I got the name of the acc but I forgot the email and...
  8. I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...: It is My problem please support 69d8fc12-1fbf-469e-be28-994279c0ae7e
  9. How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms: i just got mc for my computer but i was dissapointed when i loaded up bedrock to see none of my worlds from switch were on my pc. to clarify i have used my ms acc on switch. i would like to know...
  10. Hacked Microsoft acc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked Microsoft acc: my whole microsoft account has been removed and i cant access any of my xbox, microsoft services any ideas? ive been stressing out for a few days and any help would be great...