E3 xbox briefing/havent received classic halo helmet req pack

Discus and support E3 xbox briefing/havent received classic halo helmet req pack in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello xbox support, i watched the entire E3 xbox briefing on mixer and i linked my xbox live acct with mixer and i even post in the live chat to make... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TransGender HCS, Jun 18, 2018.

1. E3 xbox briefing/havent received classic halo helmet req pack

Hello xbox support, i watched the entire E3 xbox briefing on mixer and i linked my xbox live acct with mixer and i even post in the live chat to make sure my GT was correct but havent received the halo 5 classic helmet req pack. Halo waypoint says to make
    a post here if i still havent received it. GT is thnx for your time.

:)

TransGender HCS, Jun 18, 2018
  2. FXRenamon
    FXRenamon Guest
    MixPot Rewards not received

I have received my Outer Wilds Full Game Pre-Order but none of the other Microsoft E3 Briefing Rewards (GoW4 Skin, TERA E3 Bundle, Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ). I also have not received the WoT or Trove items for the Inside Xbox Stream.

FXRenamon, Jun 18, 2018
  3. Jav0r
    Jav0r Guest
    E3 Mixpot 2018

Hello,

I received the codes from Support but didn't receive this one:

E3 2018 MixPot Classic Helmet REQ Pack for Halo 5

Jav0r, Jun 18, 2018
  4. GJChester
    GJChester Guest

They may still be rolling these rewards out, Mine arrived Thursday last week, but over a period of 8 hours for the SUNDAY Show, and the Monday inside Xbox content appeared Friday at 2AM (I'm GMT). The Mixpot FAQ did say it may be up to a week for them
    to be seen on your account.

The FAQ is here-
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-MixPot-FAQ
    but only Microsoft Support staff (not us community ambassadors) can check if you should get the content. Its possible while your accounts were linked you were not signed in, and I think you
    had to watch live not a VOD as they did last year.

Also remember some content may only appear in game, ie the Halo Helmet you need to look in game in Halo 5 in your Req's to claim it, again mine appeared Thursday night.

GJChester, Jun 18, 2018
  5. GJChester
    GJChester Guest
    Should have added

If you look at Sign in to your Microsoft account it should show if the E3 content has been assigned to you, you will need to be signed in to see the results.

GJChester, Jun 19, 2018
  6. XBF SC Tahoa
    XBF SC Tahoa Guest
    Hey Transgender HCS,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!

XBF SC Tahoa, Nov 3, 2018
  7. GJChester Win User

8. XBF SC Tahoa Win User

Hey Transgender HCS,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  9. GJChester Win User

They may still be rolling these rewards out, Mine arrived Thursday last week, but over a period of 8 hours for the SUNDAY Show, and the Monday inside Xbox content appeared Friday at 2AM (I'm GMT). The Mixpot FAQ did say it may be up to a week for them
    to be seen on your account.

The FAQ is here-
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-MixPot-FAQ
    but only Microsoft Support staff (not us community ambassadors) can check if you should get the content. Its possible while your accounts were linked you were not signed in, and I think you
    had to watch live not a VOD as they did last year.

Also remember some content may only appear in game, ie the Halo Helmet you need to look in game in Halo 5 in your Req's to claim it, again mine appeared Thursday night.
  10. XBF SC Tahoa Win User

Did not receive Halo 5 helmet req pack

Hey Noneck0875,

Please know that customers who viewed the E3 event live through their Mixer account are the only ones eligible to receive the
    MixPot rewards. With that said, after further research, we have confirmed that there is no Mixer account associated to the Gamer Tag: Noneck0875 Thus, the reason you are unable to access the "Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ Pack".

Best regards,
  11. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

No E3 mixpot

Hey Scruples72,

We were able to determine that you have received the MixPot Reward from the Xbox E3 2018 Mixer broadcast.

This content is automatically applied to the Microsoft Account you watched the stream with. Be sure to check the Microsoft Commerce page while signed-in to find the Outer wilds,
    E3 2018 MixPot Classic Helmet REQ Pack & Exclusive E3 Gears of War skin attached to your account.

If you see that content there, you are all set!
Thema:

1. E3 xbox briefing/havent received classic halo helmet req pack - Similar Threads - briefing havent received

2. I bought yellow jacket and havent got it on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought yellow jacket and havent got it on Fortnite: I bought yellow jacket for Fortnite, it's even on my Order History and I don't have it, I never realised about it because I didn't realise there was a thing called order history. Please help...
  3. It says i havent bought minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says i havent bought minecraft: I was playing on my minecraft account just a couple hours before and i came on later to find it saying that i have not bought minecraft for that account even though i had, I have signed with my...
  4. hi my games and apps on my xbox have disapeared but my friends and accounts havent i was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi my games and apps on my xbox have disapeared but my friends and accounts havent i was...: i went on to my xbox and my games and apps were not showing so i tried leaving it for a day and it still aint showing but my friends are showing what shall i do to fix this...
  5. i havent gotten a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i havent gotten a refund: I bought cod modern warfare remastered with gift cards and still haven't gotten a refund :( 3f6e0502-a51f-4528-bf2d-b6d63e63132a
  6. Minecraft Java acts as if I havent bought the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java acts as if I havent bought the game: I bought the combined "Java and Bedrock edition" a few days ago, and Minecraft Bedrock loads just fine, however, whenever I try to enter the Java version it only sends me to the demo and doesn't...
  7. Experiencing brief Wi-Fi dropouts with BT Home/Smarthub and Series S/X?

in XboX Insiders
    Experiencing brief Wi-Fi dropouts with BT Home/Smarthub and Series S/X?: We're currently investigating an issue where Xbox Series S/X can experience brief network disconnects/reconnects when connected to some BT Home Hub or Smart Hub devices over Wi-Fi. One known...
  8. Xbos Series X have framedrops for brief moments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbos Series X have framedrops for brief moments: so i was Playing Halo2 out of the MCC and i noticed that sometimes there was very short moment (1 seconds or less) were there would be a frame drop. is this something that anybody else faced...
  9. Brief lockups while playing Call of Duty/Halo ("The Five Lag")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brief lockups while playing Call of Duty/Halo ("The Five Lag"): I've noticed this while playing COD or Halo, although it's possible it happened to me with other games. I've also had it happen on other Xbox 360's as well. I'll be playing like normal, and...
  10. Brief Cases on maps used to detonate stuff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brief Cases on maps used to detonate stuff: I've seen these cases on various maps and when activated the blow something up... Is there a point to these that I am missing? Strategy based or what? Thanks 6826c1ed-5c0c-49ec-a0ce-3a819497401b