E3 Games, Technology or both

Discus and support E3 Games, Technology or both in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At E3 are you more excited about game's or the technology and what would you like them to focus more on this time around and in the future... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InsanKilla clan, May 22, 2019.

  1. E3 Games, Technology or both


    At E3 are you more excited about game's or the technology and what would you like them to focus more on this time around and in the future

    :)
     
    InsanKilla clan, May 22, 2019
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    E3 Games, Technology or both

    As there are already a few E3 threads open, I'm going to lock this one.

    If you're unsure if there is already a thread available, please use the search feature at the top of the forums.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...idelines/d5108514-749c-490e-8e46-080259b8f0a5

    13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting and one word replies can also be considered spam. Post with substance and thought.
  3. Mateybob Win User

    Will you get an Xbox One?

  4. Mateybob Win User

    Will you get an Xbox One?

  5. IntenseJames Win User

    Halo 5: Guardians, Halo 2 Anniversary, and The Master Chief Collection

  6. Mistborn22 Win User

    Will the new Xbox Two be 100% Cloud Gaming?

    We're all looking forward to finding out. Maybe at E3 this year? But I doubt it will ever go 100% to cloud gaming all at once, but companies are looking at ways to get content out there and controlling the content with the technologies at our disposal.
Thema:

E3 Games, Technology or both

Loading...
  1. E3 Games, Technology or both - Similar Threads - Games Technology both

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. Seeking Insights on Zombie Survival Game Development and Technology

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Insights on Zombie Survival Game Development and Technology: Hello fellow gaming enthusiasts! I hope this message finds you well. I am currently delving into the exciting realm of Zombie Survival Game Development Services and am eager to gather insights...