E3 and Inside Xbox mixpots

Discus and support E3 and Inside Xbox mixpots in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, A week has passed since the amazing 2018 E3 presentation and the Inside Xbox show the following day. I watched both shows live on Mixer but... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KujiGhost, Jun 18, 2018.

  1. KujiGhost
    KujiGhost Guest

    E3 and Inside Xbox mixpots


    Hi there,

    A week has passed since the amazing 2018 E3 presentation and the Inside Xbox show the following day. I watched both shows live on Mixer but have yet to receive my mixpots. Can you look into this for me please?

    My gamertag is

    Thank you!

    :)
     
    KujiGhost, Jun 18, 2018
    #1
  2. No E3 mixpot

    No E3 and insider mixpot yet
     
    ElJodioBukibuki, Jun 18, 2018
    #2
  3. JDawgg77
    JDawgg77 Guest
    Only got inside xbox mixpot, no e3 mixpot

    I streamed both events on my android app, but only received the inside xbox mixpot. Still haven't received the e3 mixpot.
     
    JDawgg77, Jun 18, 2018
    #3
  4. GJChester
    GJChester Guest

    E3 and Inside Xbox mixpots

    If you look at Sign in to your Microsoft account it should show if the E3 content has been assigned to you, you will need to be signed in to see the results.

    If not you need to post here, only Microsoft staff can see what is assigned to your account not ambasadors.
     
    GJChester, Jun 19, 2018
    #4
  5. KujiGhost
    KujiGhost Guest
    Thanks for the heads up E3 and Inside Xbox mixpots :)
     
    KujiGhost, Jun 19, 2018
    #5
  6. KujiGhost
    KujiGhost Guest
    Update as of 19th June 2018:

    I have double-checked my Xbox account and cannot find any reference to the E3 2018 Mixpots. Can anyone from MS look into this for me?

    Much appreciated!
     
    KujiGhost, Jun 19, 2018
    #6
  7. Im with you as I haven't received either mixpot. I logged in well before the show started and had it up all day.
     
    The real CHICHO, Jun 19, 2018
    #7
  8. XBF SC Tahoa
    XBF SC Tahoa Guest

    E3 and Inside Xbox mixpots

    Hey everyone,

    We have sent each of you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

    Thank you all for posting!
     
    XBF SC Tahoa, Nov 3, 2018
    #8
  9. ElJodioBukibuki Win User

    No E3 mixpot

    No E3 and insider mixpot yet
  10. orange4342 Win User

    Did not receive E3 2018 Mixpot

    Update: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders I checked this page and saw that I received the Mixpot for the Inside Xbox stream, not the main E3 Xbox Briefing's Mixpot. I did watch both streams,
    the Briefing and Inside Xbox.
  11. Guitarboarder28 Win User

    Missing E3 Mixpot

    Same here. I received the inside Xbox mixpot but still have yet to receive the e3 one.
  12. MorkyMork1991 Win User

    What is MixPot?

    A MixPot is a bunch of free items you get for watching Xbox programs on Mixer with the account linked to your account, such as the recent E3 press conference and Inside Xbox. You have to be watching live to get the MixPot normally.
  13. ChaoticCompound Win User

    Missing E3 Mixpot

    For what it's worth I'm adding my name to the list that hasn't received the E3 briefing MixPot but have received the Inside Xbox one.
Thema:

E3 and Inside Xbox mixpots

Loading...
  1. E3 and Inside Xbox mixpots - Similar Threads - Inside mixpots

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  10. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...