Dying light not working on Xbox one

Discus and support Dying light not working on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought Dying Light for xbox one, originally it worked fine then after a few months started crashing until it would only go as far as the main... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ben Rees1, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Ben Rees1
    Ben Rees1 Guest

I have bought Dying Light for xbox one, originally it worked fine then after a few months started crashing until it would only go as far as the main title screen where it says press start. When pressing start it goes to a black screen saying please wait before returning me to the xbox dashboard. I've even tried buying another copy (the definitive edition) but it is still doing it with this new copy. Is there any way to fix this? *I've been through all the usual steps and even contacted the developers but no fix*

:)

Ben Rees1, Nov 25, 2022
  2. SMG90x Win User

The Next Big Releases on X1. Middle Earth, Destiny, The Division and more

Is dying light on xbox one?
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

It's all about setting up the internet devices, Ben.

Therefore, I advise you to call the ISP support
  4. Ben Rees1 Win User

Hi Dérek

I have tried all the steps you advised but it hasn't solved the problem. I did the NAT test and it said it was open?

Thanks

Ben
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Yes, it may affect all games, or just some and some functions.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Send them exactly the process I sent you.
Thema:

1. Dying light not working on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Dying light working

2. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  3. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  4. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  5. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  6. Dying Light 2 the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying Light 2 the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump,...: Dying Light 2 Xbox Series X the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump, plot actions and so on). The game freezes and goes to the console desktop or just freezes and...
  7. i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership

in XBoX on Windows
    i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership: i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership we did all what we need to play coop and i can ,its only him that the game ask a membership and he have...
  8. Dying light 2 preorder deluxe not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying light 2 preorder deluxe not working: Hi, I've been having this problem since the launch of Dying Light 2 but I believe it may be because I bought the ultimate preorder on my Xbox one but later on got am Xbox series x so I...
  9. I gifted my ALT account dying light definitive edition so my friend in the US can play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted my ALT account dying light definitive edition so my friend in the US can play it...: I gifted my alt account dying light definitive edition so my friend can play it with me but the gift isn't going through e9e98526-6c5d-4617-a717-705199669ba7
  10. If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on...: If I buy the game on series x can I gift it to someone who’s on the Xbox 1 1be8e3f2-2f78-46fc-aa36-cf95c25eb2b1