Dying Light 2 Stay Human won’t update on my Xbox One

Discus and support Dying Light 2 Stay Human won’t update on my Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dying Light 2 Stay Human won’t update. It keeps saying “Installation stopped”. The error code it’s giving is 0xd05e0126. I’ve already tried; Soft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ejjmca, Nov 3, 2022.

1. ejjmca
    ejjmca Guest

Dying Light 2 Stay Human won’t update.

It keeps saying “Installation stopped”. The error code it’s giving is 0xd05e0126. I’ve already tried;

1. Soft reset & Hard reset
    2. Uninstalling/Reinstalling the game
    3. Updating my Xbox
    4. Clearing local saved games
    5. Reseting console (reset and keep my games and app)
    6. Shutting it down and unplugging it.
    7. Removing & re-adding my account,
    8. Clearing the queue (though this is the only thing that won’t update).
    These are all the tips I could find from other people having similar problems. I’m so confused on why it won’t update- I’ve played it in the past, and all the previous updates installed just fine.

Btw before it gives me the first error code, it’ll say “Update needed. You need this update, but we can’t give it right now. Try again in a while. (0x8b050033)”. Then it’ll just keep giving me the 0xd05e0126 error code. Idk if that’s important information.

If anyone else has any solutions or suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

I only own Dying Light 2 on my Xbox, and I’m pretty bummed I’m not able to join the Halloween event; there’s like a day or so left, so I was hoping to do it a little now that I finally have free time- but I can’t even play the game.

*edited a few typos, sorry if any else is written bad.*

:)

ejjmca, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi ejjmca,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to update Dying Light 2 Stay Human. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

We appreciate you have listed the troubleshooting you have performed. We would like to help you with concern. However, we would like to know if this issue only happens on specific game. Making sure that if it is happening to this game alone, you will be able to notify the developers about this.

1. May we ask if you are having issues downloading updates for games on Xbox One?
    2. May we know if you have tried using different network?
    3. Do you have issues downloading apps/games from Xbox One?
    4. How long has this been an issue?
    Suggested Troubleshooting:

We found these support articles from the game support, that may help you with your concern:

One more thing, you may want to check is this support article that could help you install the games - Remotely install and manage games | Xbox Support. Please let us know if issue persist.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Game Pass and Purchases

5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Downloading dying light 2 stay human on my laptop in the xbox app

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Gian, the title you own is only available for the console, friend.

Microsoft manages the game only from the console, it's not available for the PC either, I'm sorry.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Game Pass and Purchases

Thema:

1. Dying Light 2 Stay Human won’t update on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - Dying Light Stay

2. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  3. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  4. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  5. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  6. Dying Light 2 the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying Light 2 the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump,...: Dying Light 2 Xbox Series X the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump, plot actions and so on). The game freezes and goes to the console desktop or just freezes and...
  7. i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership

in XBoX on Windows
    i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership: i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership we did all what we need to play coop and i can ,its only him that the game ask a membership and he have...
  8. Dying light 2 preorder deluxe not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying light 2 preorder deluxe not working: Hi, I've been having this problem since the launch of Dying Light 2 but I believe it may be because I bought the ultimate preorder on my Xbox one but later on got am Xbox series x so I...
  9. I gifted my ALT account dying light definitive edition so my friend in the US can play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted my ALT account dying light definitive edition so my friend in the US can play it...: I gifted my alt account dying light definitive edition so my friend can play it with me but the gift isn't going through e9e98526-6c5d-4617-a717-705199669ba7
  10. If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on...: If I buy the game on series x can I gift it to someone who’s on the Xbox 1 1be8e3f2-2f78-46fc-aa36-cf95c25eb2b1