DVR is not working properly when Battlefield 1 is played in HDR

Discus and support DVR is not working properly when Battlefield 1 is played in HDR in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I'm constantly using DVR games that support HDR like Gears of War 4. However, when Battlefield 1 got HDR support last week, Xbox One DVR... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SSTXX-[xboxvenue], Sep 8, 2017.

1. DVR is not working properly when Battlefield 1 is played in HDR

Hello all,

I'm constantly using DVR games that support HDR like Gears of War 4. However, when Battlefield 1 got HDR support last week, Xbox One DVR starting acting a little bit weird, where colors are messed up in DVR + the game clips and screenshots are not in full
    screen

an example of a screenshot captured while HDR enabled

Click here for HD resolution and download options

an example of a screenshot captured while HDR is disabled

Click here for HD resolution and download options

Any ideas?

:)

SSTXX-[xboxvenue], Sep 8, 2017
  2. ih8lag
    ih8lag Guest
    HDR Support?

Everything I see says the game supports HDR. When I play a 4K movie on my One S HDR mode kickis in fine. When I play Battlefield the HDR mode is not engaged. Is the game not patched for HDR yet?

ih8lag, Sep 8, 2017
  3. dreadx29
    dreadx29 Guest
    No sound from Game DVR?

i seems like the dvr has not been working properly since the update

dreadx29, Sep 8, 2017
  4. Prometheus B
    Prometheus B Guest

It happened the same with Mass Effect Andromeda. I couldn't find any official info from EA or DICE, but I recommend you to warn them about this issue so they can fix this asap.

By the moment, the best option is to disable the HDR if you are really interested in your screenshots and clips.

Prometheus B, Sep 14, 2017
  5. Prometheus B Win User

It happened the same with Mass Effect Andromeda. I couldn't find any official info from EA or DICE, but I recommend you to warn them about this issue so they can fix this asap.

By the moment, the best option is to disable the HDR if you are really interested in your screenshots and clips.
  6. Marvelous Web Win User

Xbox HDR screenshots look washed out

I've tried

Switching the YCC 4:2:2 on and off.

Hard Reset

So far I've only tried that but I think there's not much I can do to fix a Game DVR issue. My HDR works when I play games but it dies on me when I view DVR HDR screenshots.

The problem manifested it self for the first time in December 18, 2018. Everything before that, the screenshots looked better in HDR than SDR form.
  7. O24 xJDUBx Win User

So sad EA/Dice destroyed this once great series, BF

When was there a Battlefield 1? This is the best FPS on the X1 at the moment. When it works properly this game is amazing.
  8. CMUchippewa Win User

Xbox One game DVR will not record

I get a high failure rate for my game DVR recording things when I play Battlefield 4. But it works 100% of the time when I play Peggle 2....
  9. PEN1TENT MAN Win User

Not Recording Clips

I'm having the same problem. Only 1 sec clips if it records at all. The manual DVR doesn't work for me either, but Battlefield 4 automatic recordings (when you level up) are annoyingly working all of the time.
Thema:

1. DVR is not working properly when Battlefield 1 is played in HDR - Similar Threads - DVR working properly

2. Game DVR doesnt work properly with Warframe on One X if played from external storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR doesnt work properly with Warframe on One X if played from external storage device: Hello, im having a bit of an existential crisis here with game capturing on my One X. The issue is that recodings just are plain out broken with Warframe and only Warframe on the One X, it works...
  3. Xbox game DVR at 4kHDR and 4kSDR doesnt work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game DVR at 4kHDR and 4kSDR doesnt work: Xbox game DVR at 4kHDR and 4kSDR only record for less than 30 secs. I have tried everything suggested online and didnt work. Any update coming soon? submitted by /u/DoodeAM [link] [comments]
  4. my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work: as the title suggests my xbox capture wont work and when it does it forces me into the "record what happened" screen and i cant back out of it! and its on because i checked numerous times and its...
  5. DVR doesnt work with xbox one plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVR doesnt work with xbox one plugged in: When i plug my dvr in through my xbox one, the tv is all jittery and pixilated. but when i bypass the xbox tv works fine.\ xbox has been doing this off and on for a couple months. Ive tried 3...
  6. Xbox dvr doesn't even work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dvr doesn't even work: Ok here's the issue when I first got my Xbox one for Christmas it had the problem with the game dvr and I was put able to record it let me do it every once in awhile but it would activate at...
  7. Xbox dvr won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dvr won't work: for almost a week my xbox dvr will record for everything but won't won't load for one game when i try to view those clips. For honor. It loads all other games no problem. It keeps telling me...
  8. Game DVR will not work even after hard reset and my captures/recordings i have are <20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR will not work even after hard reset and my captures/recordings i have are <20: The DVR has not worked for a good part of about a year and then a few days ago works fine. Allowing me to press x and y after pressing the home button, where previously they are always not showing...
  9. X1 dvr doesn't work - Error Code (0x87b20c19)

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1 dvr doesn't work - Error Code (0x87b20c19): Hey all, I've been having some issues for the past two days in regards to the X1 dvr. I double tap the home button and the screen no longer shows uo to record video or save screenshot. I...
  10. X1 dvr doesn't work - Error Code (0x87b20c19)

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1 dvr doesn't work - Error Code (0x87b20c19): Hey all, I've been having some issues for the past two days in regards to the X1 dvr. I double tap the home button and the screen no longer shows uo to record video or save screenshot. I...