DVR Game probleme

Discus and support DVR Game probleme in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Save game snippets and screenshots using the game bar does not activate it turns on and off autaumatically [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Player096789121, Oct 18, 2017.

1. DVR Game probleme

DVR Game probleme [​IMG]

DVR Game probleme [​IMG]

:)

Player096789121, Oct 18, 2017
  2. xXGUYVERXx
    xXGUYVERXx Guest
    Game dvr problems

Thank u for the reply. Before the latest update I was able to click on the thumbnail in my clips and save. Also all my recent clips do not show on my smartglass via Android.

xXGUYVERXx, Oct 18, 2017
  3. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Game dvr problems

I see, well unfortunately the only way to save your game clips is via One Drive

NxtDoc1851, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Doomed Saint Win User

Record That not working

So I tried the Game DVR and it still didn't work, a window opened and said that the game DVR couldn't record, I'm a little surprised that Microsoft hasn't announced anything about this problem
  5. xXGUYVERXx Win User

Game dvr problems

Don't want to use onedrive. When I go on my upload, my clips when press start on a clip there is no save option. Only edit, play this game, delete?
  6. Shadowhaxor Win User

Problems with Game DVR

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the DVR. Since Xbox on Windows uses the Windows settings, there's where you need to start looking into.

If you head to PC settings -> Gaming -> Game DVR, this is where the settings are. You mentioned audio issues, so I would check the "Recorded Audio" setting and see what it's set to. If the quality is bad, you'll need to up to a better quality. As for the
    video, if it has issues, it may be an issue with the frame rate capture. Make sure it is set to 30FPS and not 60FPS. While 60FPS is superior, it also requires more processing power and it could be an issue if you're playing a game that is using most of the
    computer's processing. Also, lower the video quality to standard.

Hopefully, this should help you get back to recording your games.
  7. XRAIL LIVE Win User

Game DVR problems

Microsoft,

Obviously you do not know that GT 1030 is well qualified for Game DVR requirements. For a matter of fact, the GT 1030 is a very powerful graphics card and is made as part of NVidia's latest GeForce 10 series. This is still new today, despite it being at
    the low end of the GeForce 10 series.

Please update your system requirement list because a rubbish HTPC AMD Radeon Asus R5 230 is supported, but a 5x better NVidia GeForce EVGA SC GT 1030 isn't.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Game DVR Problems

Hey there Sillas Neto!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks!
Thema:

DVR Game probleme

1. DVR Game probleme - Similar Threads - DVR Game probleme

2. Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games: Hello. My Series X is having this weird issue where commentator voices from several FIFA games (FIFA 23 and 22) aren’t getting captured by the Xbox DVR. I started noticing this 6 days ago. I can...
  3. Xbox Windows 10 App - Game DVR problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Windows 10 App - Game DVR problem: Hi, I would like to know how to fix this problem. It is related with the Game DVR which doesn't let me open the application when playing a game (Win +G). These are the error messages in the Xbox...
  4. Problem with the Game DVR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the Game DVR: So I try to use the Game DVR as a recorder for YouTube. Only when I tried to do it on Minecraft 1.8 on a server, I found that the recorder doesn't work when Minecraft is fullscreen because I can't...
  5. Game DVR Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR Problem: I just used the "Start Recording" option on Game DVR to record a clip just shy of 6 mins in length - however, the clip isn't in the list of clips made either in Game DVR or Upload studio, but it...
  6. Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync: Hi, when I record lectures online the audio and video doesn´t sync. The video is maybe 5 seconds ahead of the audio on a one hour recording. The online lecture is not having any sync problems....
  7. Problem with Raedon r5 m230 + hd8500m Game DVR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Raedon r5 m230 + hd8500m Game DVR: I need help i have a r5 m230 + hd8500m on a lenovo g-50, i cant record gameplays with game DVR. Pls Help 2d58262d-e59c-497d-b272-9d3b0fc7dec9
  8. Game DVR problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR problem: Hey Guys, In my xbox one app for Windows 10 i cant record with Game DVR. When i go to Settings and press on the Game DVR button it calls ,,A Problem is occurred please try again later´´ can...
  9. problem with game dvr

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with game dvr: recently everytime i try to upload clip to xbl it says unable to upload to xbl but i have lots of free space but it gets even stranger as i can upload screenshots but not clips even through upload...
  10. Game dvr/external harddrive problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game dvr/external harddrive problem.: Morning to all, maybe someone can help me.... Since plugging my usb external harddrive into my xbox one I am unable to record clips or take screenshots for some strange reason. Can someone please...