DVR doesnt work with xbox one plugged in

Discus and support DVR doesnt work with xbox one plugged in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i plug my dvr in through my xbox one, the tv is all jittery and pixilated. but when i bypass the xbox tv works fine.\ xbox has been doing this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VIKINGQUEEN26, Mar 22, 2018.

1. DVR doesnt work with xbox one plugged in

When i plug my dvr in through my xbox one, the tv is all jittery and pixilated. but when i bypass the xbox tv works fine.\

xbox has been doing this off and on for a couple months. Ive tried 3 different hdmi cables, and get the same result. Is there a way to hook up xbox directly though tv. or do i have to hook up dvr through xbox?

thanks

lauren

:)

VIKINGQUEEN26, Mar 22, 2018
  2. A Frozen Poo
    A Frozen Poo Guest
    My After Action Report After 9 Hours of X1

voice recognition you have to raise your voice, sky doesnt work because xbox loses the signal, its plugged in so dunno why it wont work, the dvr playback is terrible the clips are unwatchable it chugs frame by frame, no smooth video clip.and once you turn
    your xbox off kinect turns off so u gotta use pad to turn on.

A Frozen Poo, Mar 22, 2018
  3. Would this work? (Cable box idea)

I was also wondering this, plus how does my DVR on my cable box work when plugged into the XBOX?

Jason Lazette, Mar 22, 2018
  4. DVR doesnt work with xbox one plugged in

Heya!

Have you reached out to your cable provider to see if the box you have is fully updated and compatible with the Xbox One console?

Do you see the same issue at a friend's house or with the same cable that came with the console?

Does this happen with multiple ports on the TV?

Post back and let us know, we will be here to help troubleshoot!

Mister Getafix, Mar 23, 2018
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Heya!

Have you reached out to your cable provider to see if the box you have is fully updated and compatible with the Xbox One console?

Do you see the same issue at a friend's house or with the same cable that came with the console?

Does this happen with multiple ports on the TV?

Post back and let us know, we will be here to help troubleshoot!
  6. A Frozen Poo Win User

My After Action Report After 9 Hours of X1

voice recognition you have to raise your voice, sky doesnt work because xbox loses the signal, its plugged in so dunno why it wont work, the dvr playback is terrible the clips are unwatchable it chugs frame by frame, no smooth video clip.and once you turn
    your xbox off kinect turns off so u gotta use pad to turn on.
  7. Dawn Bedabun Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

This just worked for me for a different problem with game dvr. Making sure the settings are correct (ie. allow game dvr to record) hold the xbox button on the console down until it powers of, then uplug for at least one full minute. Plug back in and turn
    on. Play a game and try it out. I hope it works for everyone else as well.
  8. Tarnend Win User

How to get Powera Wired Controller For Xbox One to work on pc.

if it doesnt work when its plugged in then they may not be compatible with windowsn10, you may need to get an official xbox one controller and plug it in with the usb.
  9. Jason Lazette Win User

Would this work? (Cable box idea)

I was also wondering this, plus how does my DVR on my cable box work when plugged into the XBOX?
Thema:

1. DVR doesnt work with xbox one plugged in - Similar Threads - DVR doesnt plugged

2. extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service

in XBoX on Windows
    extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service: the only thing i have on my pc that is currently open is google, yet gamedvr and broadcast user service has around 3 gb of memory being used up for no reason. ive disabled "remember this is a...
  3. Xbox DVR WON’T upload to OneDrive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox DVR WON’T upload to OneDrive: Last month Xbox told us to upload everything to OneDrive to be able to keep the things we want forever. I uploaded what I wanted last month. Now I am trying to upload more things to OneDrive and...
  4. Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games: Hello. My Series X is having this weird issue where commentator voices from several FIFA games (FIFA 23 and 22) aren’t getting captured by the Xbox DVR. I started noticing this 6 days ago. I can...
  5. Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.: Since the latest update in xbox one x,the xbox game dvr is keeps getting broken. Now I can't record the whole thing because when it's done the whole footage got corrupted like the video is...
  6. GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB: i realized every time xbox or game crash game dvr crash too until you restart your console, i dont know if its problem of the games, of the xbox or game dvr but they can't work simultaneously and...
  7. Game DVR doesnt work properly with Warframe on One X if played from external storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR doesnt work properly with Warframe on One X if played from external storage device: Hello, im having a bit of an existential crisis here with game capturing on my One X. The issue is that recodings just are plain out broken with Warframe and only Warframe on the One X, it works...
  8. Xbox game DVR at 4kHDR and 4kSDR doesnt work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game DVR at 4kHDR and 4kSDR doesnt work: Xbox game DVR at 4kHDR and 4kSDR only record for less than 30 secs. I have tried everything suggested online and didnt work. Any update coming soon? submitted by /u/DoodeAM [link] [comments]
  9. game dvr doesnt let you choose what mic to record with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game dvr doesnt let you choose what mic to record with: i have a built in mic in my laptop that is broken but i have a good mic plugged in... for some reason it chooses to record with the broken one instead of letting me choose between input devices......
  10. Game DVR doesnt record game audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR doesnt record game audio: the video records fine but there is no sound when i watch my recording Can anyone help me fix it? 78334989-a65b-4920-93d3-c2f458b80cb5