During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the...

Discus and support During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If more information needed, please ask. 76868d18-67f9-49f1-8657-a3e77deb1adf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GWCorngood, Dec 30, 2022.

1. GWCorngood
    GWCorngood Guest

During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the...

If more information needed, please ask.

:)

GWCorngood, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the same point multiple times.

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the same point multiple times.

Hello GWCorngood,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. ratedRsuprstar5 Win User

Alien Isolation Game on PC issue with "Failed to access hard drive cache" error

Lmao nah its an easy fix. It's just the gamepass version won't let you see all the files for the game. Mainly the exe file so we can't fix it. All you'd have to do is run it as admin and worse comes to worse as admin/compat mode with windows 7 but we can't
    do that because xbox won't let us have the files so we post it here so they can stop being strict and let us do pc things.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Alien Isolation Game on PC issue with "Failed to access hard drive cache" error

For ingame issues you should contact the game's dev support or post in their support forums
  6. SaltyOnion32 Win User

Download stopped

Yeah external hard drive, to see if its just Alien Isloation thats just corrupeted you could try downloading a game similar to the size of alien isolation on the same location as Isolation
Thema:

1. During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the... - Similar Threads - During Alien Isolation

2. XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game: Hello. Recently I bought a new XBOX Series X. I downloaded some online and offline games. From the first day, internet connection disconnects randomly, while playing a game. I don't see the same...
  3. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  4. How do I stop my Elite 2 controller from disconnectimg during boss fights

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop my Elite 2 controller from disconnectimg during boss fights: This controller works fine until a busy section...like a boss fight. Then it disconnects unless I plug it in using cable. 0e2a9714-e40b-4c32-9969-4beb55a19cfc
  5. My Xbox controller is not functioning properly during remote play, when playing disc games

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox controller is not functioning properly during remote play, when playing disc games: My Xbox controller is not functioning properly during remote play, when playing disc games. It works completely fine with game pass, but when playing 2 different disc games, in remote play, my...
  6. Is it normal for the xbox x to get quite warm during use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for the xbox x to get quite warm during use?: My xbox x is getting quite warm during operation, I was wondering if this was normal? 5b61b523-50e6-4c3c-b96c-1051a269347f
  7. Unplugging xbox one during reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Unplugging xbox one during reset?: Did I definitely break my console by doing this? submitted by /u/radiokilla123 [link] [comments]
  8. My Xbox S series froze during play and not won't boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox S series froze during play and not won't boot: During game play, the system froze and wouldn't turn off. I did a forced turning off and followed all the directions to reboot (including cleaning the unit of any dust). I only get the splash...
  9. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...
  10. XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play: Two games, Lego Lord of the Rings and Plants vs Zombies, have randomly froze at different points during play (never the same spot twice). I can return to the Xbox One X homescreen and restart the...