during a game update it threw me out of the internet connection , it now wont accept my...

Discus and support during a game update it threw me out of the internet connection , it now wont accept my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; during a game update it threw me out of the internet connection , it now wont accept my password to reconnect to the internet I have tried hard resets... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkAshley2, Dec 16, 2020.

1. MarkAshley2
    MarkAshley2 Guest

during a game update it threw me out of the internet connection , it now wont accept my...

during a game update it threw me out of the internet connection , it now wont accept my password to reconnect to the internet I have tried hard resets , reconnecting powering down , changing my xbox name and all manner of suggestion from the internet and
    still it refuses to accept it I know its the right password as i kept a record of it I check it before i said it to make sure i have typed it correctly I now have no internet access at all , and the game is stuck with a part update

:)

MarkAshley2, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Mr Mike2165 Win User

during a game update it threw me out of the internet connection , it now wont accept my password to reconnect to the internet,HELP

Can u use a ethernet cable if thats not possible can you reboot your internet modem to see if that will help
  3. iiDunzo Win User

0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201

xbox is connected to the internet but wont update and therefore wont connect to xbox live powercycle wont do anything i keeo getting error 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201
    Yea I have the samething going on here but I restarted my xbox like and disconnected my internet connection like 5x and now I'm online but that's just me and now it says on my system update info "Latest Update successful" so I'm guessing it's good now
  4. LoftyBoii Win User

My Xbox won't connect to Live, but it connects to the internet.

i use WiFi i can connect to the network and internet but wont connect to xbox live? been doing this for 2 days and now it wont let me download the new update?....
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

why is the connection soooo bad!!

My connection used to run fine until Internet neutrality went out the window. Now, my connection goes to crap at certain times during the day.
  6. CarterWilson Win User

Game froze

Yes i was able to log into my profile. Yes im connected to the network and now it wont let me update any game and it wont install fortnite.
Thema:

1. during a game update it threw me out of the internet connection , it now wont accept my... - Similar Threads - during game update

2. My Xbox controller is not functioning properly during remote play, when playing disc games

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox controller is not functioning properly during remote play, when playing disc games: My Xbox controller is not functioning properly during remote play, when playing disc games. It works completely fine with game pass, but when playing 2 different disc games, in remote play, my...
  3. XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play: Two games, Lego Lord of the Rings and Plants vs Zombies, have randomly froze at different points during play (never the same spot twice). I can return to the Xbox One X homescreen and restart the...
  4. DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download: Bought dark souls 3 fire fades edition, comes with both DLCs on disc no code needed. During download it froze while downloading 2nd dlc and will not resume download, so I cancelled download but...
  5. TOOOOOOO many inappropriate ADS before and during GAMES !!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    TOOOOOOO many inappropriate ADS before and during GAMES !!!: Why do I get inundated with inappropriate ads whenever I open Microsoft Solitaire. trying to say NO is nearly impossible !!!!Most of the time this carries on throughout the time I am playing the...
  6. Why does my cpu usage spike and my gpu usage drop during gaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my cpu usage spike and my gpu usage drop during gaming?: My pc specs are CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7.10700F 2.90 GHz GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 RAM - 2x16GB My problem is while gaming my fps drops at the same times at the CPU usage spikes to...
  7. Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King: I'm about 35 hours into Yakuza 0 (PC), and I'm currently stuck at Gambling King's JCC mini game. It would crash as I tried to bet on one of the girls. Many other users on Reddit and Steam also...
  8. Latency lag during games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency lag during games: Hello, to set the scene. I have an Xbox series X and xfinity wifi. I had a technician come out today to test internet speeds, modem connection, etc. everything is working up to 800mb/s and they...
  9. My Xbox series 1 is showing color spots during games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series 1 is showing color spots during games: During playing Starfield pixels we’re going wild and crashing the system and now when I play other games color spots appear and sometimes stay on the screen 06236cad-a9f6-4396-a89e-7cc4217f9e20
  10. Starfield crashing during continue game loading screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashing during continue game loading screen.: Every time I open starfield on cloud gaming it will start. I will continue game, I get to the loading screen and the app disconnects from cloud gaming. I've been having nothing but issues since...