Duplicate purchase of Minecraft Realms Plus

Discus and support Duplicate purchase of Minecraft Realms Plus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son on my family account purchased Minecraft Realms Plus, but didn't see any indication that the purchase went through. So... he purchased it again.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KennethPerry6, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Duplicate purchase of Minecraft Realms Plus

My son on my family account purchased Minecraft Realms Plus, but didn't see any indication that the purchase went through. So... he purchased it again.

How does he get his money back for the duplicate purchase?

:)

KennethPerry6, Sep 4, 2020
  2. HotCakeX Win User

minecraft server

Hi,

on this page it says:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-

I'M PLAYING ON WINDOWS 10. WHICH VERSION DO I NEED?

You’ll need your subscription purchase to match the
    version of the game you are playing. For example, if you bought Minecraft from the Windows 10 store, you'll need to buy Realms Plus for Minecraft.

Now make sure you have installed Minecraft on your PC, then go here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms-plus/

and click on "Get Realms Plus" at the top-right of the page.
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

5. WPAK Win User

Minecraft Realms on xbox and win 10 edition

Hi there,

from what I understand (I could be misunderstanding) from the Minecraft Realm FAQ it should be possible to use a Realm across multiple devices.

See this text

CAN I USE MY REALMS PLUS ON ANY DEVICE?

Yes! If you purchase Realms Plus, you can access all the packs,
    your personal server, and storage from any device with Minecraft Marketplace
    as long as you’re signed into your Minecraft account. 

This is the link to the FAQ for other information:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-FAQs
  6. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft Realms

Thema:

Duplicate purchase of Minecraft Realms Plus

1. Duplicate purchase of Minecraft Realms Plus - Similar Threads - Duplicate purchase Minecraft

2. I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?: I have a duplicate copy of a game and I’m wanting to give it to my friend I had the option to add it to an account before but I can’t find it 5fdc60b5-791c-4b65-8ec2-10bff4283e6c
  3. duplicate account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    duplicate account?: I signed into a new Xbox, but had to reset mt password, which I did. When I finally reset my password and signed in, it created a blank duplicate account with the same email and username and with...
  4. Do they ban accounts that duplicated gamertags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do they ban accounts that duplicated gamertags: My gamertag was duplicated and now my friends or anyone can’t even search my gamertag up 3e23fa9e-107f-4320-8fc3-e83417a33791
  5. Duplicate Charges For Years

in XBoX on Windows
    Duplicate Charges For Years: My daughter set up two xbox accounts by mistake. Over the years we have tried to delete one. Now she doesn't use it and I can not get either of the monthly charges deleted. She does not remember...
  6. I was hit with a suspension today and when I checked what it was for it was a duplicate...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was hit with a suspension today and when I checked what it was for it was a duplicate...: Long story short I was contacted by a person talking trash and I responded as such and got hit with a violation. Fair, they baited into responding. Served my suspension and moved on. Today,...
  7. Duplicate Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Duplicate Accounts: I have 2 Microsoft accounts linked to the same email but can only login to one of them. Only one has access to my Minecraft account but it keeps defaulting to the other account. One account was...
  8. Copying screen shots from Xbox to One Drive creates duplicate copies of the OG file. One...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Copying screen shots from Xbox to One Drive creates duplicate copies of the OG file. One...: What's happening here? Must have something to do with HDR ... but every image I copy up to One Drive becomes two files on One Drive. If i copy the same file to a USB stick and move it to my PC I...
  9. Bugged out duplicated account mess

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bugged out duplicated account mess: So I have had a Microsoft account that I have used for a few years a lot. Then a couple of days ago for no reason Microsoft acts like I am creating a new microsoft account. Now I cannot access the...
  10. game won't launch from disc, instead it starts installing a duplicate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game won't launch from disc, instead it starts installing a duplicate.: I installed far cry 5 from the Microsoft store, but when I insert the disc and try to play it it won't launch, instead it will start installing a duplicate of the game and always gets stuck at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft realms accidental duplicate purchase