Dune: Spice Wars with the capabilities of using mouse and keybpoard
Discus and support Dune: Spice Wars with the capabilities of using mouse and keybpoard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just as the Title suggested I love this game and when it came out on Game Pass I was excited that way I was able to save money on buying it off Steam,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mitcheavenly, Aug 20, 2024.
Thema:
Dune: Spice Wars with the capabilities of using mouse and keybpoard
Loading...
-
Dune: Spice Wars with the capabilities of using mouse and keybpoard - Similar Threads - Dune Spice Wars
-
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.
in XboX InsidersThe Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it... -
Stop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us
in XboX InsidersStop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us: The rivalry between Xbox and PlayStation has gone on for too long. While competition can be healthy, the toxic console war between communities only creates negativity. Gaming should be about fun,... -
Threads of the Hidden:: Decoding Ancient Control, Secret Technologies, and the War for...
in XboX InsidersThreads of the Hidden:: Decoding Ancient Control, Secret Technologies, and the War for...: MAXIMUM SALES VERSION THREADS OF THE HIDDEN: THE #1 BANNED BOOK WARNING: This book is so powerful, the elite are trying to SILENCE IT. GET YOUR COPY NOW AND DISCOVER: The SHOCKING truth about the... -
Threads of the Hidden:: Decoding Ancient Control, Secret Technologies, and the War for...
in XboX InsidersThreads of the Hidden:: Decoding Ancient Control, Secret Technologies, and the War for...: MAXIMUM SALES VERSION THREADS OF THE HIDDEN: THE #1 BANNED BOOK WARNING: This book is so powerful, the elite are trying to SILENCE IT. GET YOUR COPY NOW AND DISCOVER: The SHOCKING truth about the... -
I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I...: I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I log back in and I don’t see it in my library and nothing on my purchase history? * Moved from Community... -
How rare is an Xbox series S Dune edition?
in XboX InsidersHow rare is an Xbox series S Dune edition?: I’ve tried looking online for what these are worth but I can’t seem to find anything. Not even a sold listing on eBay. Are they really that rare and if so how valuable? Could this possibly be... -
Clicking on the Dune: Spice Wars page on the Xbox app for PC completely hangs the app.
in XBoX Games and AppsClicking on the Dune: Spice Wars page on the Xbox app for PC completely hangs the app.: And I can't restart it until I restart my PC. This is pretty annoying. And it means I can't install the game. 7181bb53-ccbb-4651-8869-bbc499cccb2d -
Dune 4K Not Playing On Series X
in XBoX Games and AppsDune 4K Not Playing On Series X: My Series X is refusing to play my Dune 4K disc. I've rebooted it, reinstalled the bluray app but it won't play it. It will play some other 4K discs, just not this one. It plays fine on my PS5....