Dumb enforcement action

Discus and support Dumb enforcement action in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, reason why this suspension I just got is dumb is because I got suspended for saying Ag. which obviously I tried to appeal it (Who wouldn't) but a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Q223ewwyt44rea, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Dumb enforcement action

So, reason why this suspension I just got is dumb is because I got suspended for saying Ag. which obviously I tried to appeal it (Who wouldn't) but a day after I sent it, it got denied and their reasoning is because it was considered harassment. HOW is that harassment in any way it is quite literally just a 2-word message that got me suspended for 7 days. and to check, I went on my alt account to check if it can get you suspended for saying Ag, but when I reported for harassment, it never got suspended. this is a pretty dam stupid situation and I hope this made somebody laugh while reading this because it sure made me laugh. If you can, please tell me why Ag is offensive and or what it means

:)

Q223ewwyt44rea, Aug 24, 2022
  2. AdamJackle Win User

Dumb enforcement

Same thing but i cannot submit a case
  3. JerrminRangwani Win User

Dumb enforcement

Why not? Its only for 24 hours? If so you have to just wait it to be over and reflect on your behavior what cause it, also you can read the code of conduct of Xbox to prevent it happening again.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Dumb enforcement

If you have a child account it should be your parental account that files for a case review
  5. UtterPubpug23 Win User

Dumb enforcement

hello my friends been banned and he’s crying what do I do
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Dumb enforcement

Hi there,

Investigations take time and the enforcement team will not share the results of an investigation with a user that submits a report.

If you feel your suspension is in error, you can submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com as the enforcement team does not use the forums and they are the only ones who can respond to any specific enforcement actions.

Keep in mind, Sony/PlayStation has similar rules to follow now also.
Thema:

Dumb enforcement action

1. Dumb enforcement action - Similar Threads - Dumb enforcement action

2. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  3. Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.: So I’m tying to talk with my friend and stuff and randomly when I try to join my Xbox is unable to connect to the discord voice channel. I tried restarting my WiFi and unplugging my Xbox and all...
  4. This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox?: This is so stupid to ask, but I am curious. I know the only con would be not knowing the language (kind of why I changed it, because I want to learn) but does it affect anything major? I feel like...
  5. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  6. I said something pretty dumb not gonna lie. But this man was trying to get my IP address. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I said something pretty dumb not gonna lie. But this man was trying to get my IP address. I...: If a man on Xbox tries to send me a link that will expose my I. P and I say something Pretty vulgar back Does that deserve a two day suspension on my account I shouldn't have said what I said but...
  7. I did something dumb with Developer mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did something dumb with Developer mode: Alright So I Let me explain this as simple as possible. I Use Xbox with Remote play because my Hdmi Port Doesn’t work but I wanted to Use dev Mode. I Set Dev Mode up everything was fine until I...
  8. I keep having to constantly reinstall MW2 the new one because this dumb error code 0x87e50033

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep having to constantly reinstall MW2 the new one because this dumb error code 0x87e50033: I keep having to constantly reinstall MW2 the new one because this dumb error code 0x87e50033 ever since the update for the game it's been needing me to uninstall and reinstall the game for this...
  9. So dumb ……..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So dumb ……..: Redeemed code for minecraft legends for Xbox seriesx/s code was redeemed on xbox series s I can see it on my account orders but it says it’s not ready yet. Did they have to make more 1’s and 0’s....
  10. A dumb question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A dumb question: Can a Xbox one s play nr2003 I was very dumb for saying that so don't respond c53f33a9-4e9f-4872-af78-b6127b5a014a