Due to suspicious activity associated with this account, we will not be reinstating this...

Discus and support Due to suspicious activity associated with this account, we will not be reinstating this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was purchasing a game for my self and two gift cards for my kids. I made the purchase for my game, then bought one gift card. I then went to purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zeallis, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Zeallis
    Zeallis Guest

Due to suspicious activity associated with this account, we will not be reinstating this...

I was purchasing a game for my self and two gift cards for my kids. I made the purchase for my game, then bought one gift card. I then went to purchase another gift card and the transaction failed, I called support and hours later they said "Due
    to suspicious activity associated with this account, we will not be reinstating this account and supporting further purchases" I have been an Xbox customer since launch and even a beta tester for Xbox Live; I have almost 20 years on this account and now my
    family have been on it too. We are all locked from purchases; I was never contacted, warned, or have any idea what happened. I was just buying gifts and now locked out of purchases. Please help me get this fixed as support is refusing to help or escalate to
    anyone.

:)

Zeallis, Dec 25, 2020
  2. DeniqL Win User

I need help with my password

Ok Jake, If you don't see the Next option when you sign in, your account has been locked due to suspicious activity or for violating of Microsoft’s Terms of Use agreement.

For help reinstating your account, select the link in the window that begins with aka.ms/. Follow the instructions provided. Once Microsoft receive your information, they will review the request to unlock your account.
  3. Vardagul Win User

How do i talk to someone about recovering my account

4. Vardagul Win User

I know my password but I had suspicious activity on my account and I am locked out

5. Vardagul Win User

I Cant Sign Into My Account

Hi Vontre! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

I understand that your account remains locked due to suspicious activity despite your attempts to recover your account.

Don't worry, kindly submit a reinstatement request form using this link to unlock your account:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/con...7Owg-3a8F4RAmtcODsRKhaxFrNbnAPi7dX8ADYVlNPGqg

Make sure that you're locked out of your account before completing this form.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  6. II Ben 03 II Win User

"Fortnite" think account has been compromised.

This is an issue to bring to the Fortnite support team, as they believe you account has been compromised, this could be due to suspicious activity.
Thema:

1. Due to suspicious activity associated with this account, we will not be reinstating this... - Similar Threads - Due suspicious activity

2. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  3. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  4. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  5. Not installing game due to Ubisoft sign in but it is signed in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not installing game due to Ubisoft sign in but it is signed in.: On my PC Xbox says im not signed into Ubisoft to download FarCry 6 on game pass but i am signed in. It loads when i click install but does nothing after a while and just repeats. What should I do?...
  6. My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.: One day as usual, playing on my Xbox Series S when suddendly a network issue came out. I always use my LAN port to play online, since my wifi works really bad. The point is that even tho, i...
  7. How to get a suspended account due to suspicious activity back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get a suspended account due to suspicious activity back?: My friends account got suspended due to suspicious activity on his account. He tried to get in touch with support but nothing has changed. Support gave him form to fill in and promised a call...
  8. Microsoft account locked due to suspicious activities

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account locked due to suspicious activities: [img] So my account has been locked due to suspicious activities. i tried to put my phone no in but it say We cannot send a text message to this number. i also tried other number but still same...
  9. My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...: My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I don't know why. I am a veteran xbox user and have had this account for years. I try to log in 3 days ago and it's...
  10. i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help: So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I can get it unlocked, but I've done that about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox account locked for suspicious activity