due to a suspension i can't participate in parties on xbox live? how do i fix this or get a...

Discus and support due to a suspension i can't participate in parties on xbox live? how do i fix this or get a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can't use my xbox live i paid for a82c268f-31cc-4048-bea5-06a7bb60f643 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by devin maher, Dec 10, 2022.

1. devin maher
    devin maher Guest

due to a suspension i can't participate in parties on xbox live? how do i fix this or get a...

can't use my xbox live i paid for

:)

devin maher, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

due to a suspension i can't participate in parties on xbox live? how do i fix this or get a refund if im not able to use my account

can't use my xbox live i paid for
    You are not eligible for a refund if you can't use your account due to an enforcement action.

In your case you can still use your account,just not any type of communications.
  3. EBKxKemo619 Win User

due to a suspension i can't participate in parties on xbox live? how do i fix this or get a refund if im not able to use my account

I just had the same thing happen to me due to an aggressor turned victim smh. Long story short. I was in a server playing a game when out of nowhere this person Sh****ape*24. Not gonna give them a shoutout. Kept following me around not letting me be. Mind you, im usually always in passive mode to prevent these type of things. But the way i kept getting attacked wouldnt allow me time to get to that menu. So i called em out in a pm. They reported, became a victim and here i am smh. Message wasnt even bad. No threats or nothing of that nature. Told em to meet in the same spot they kept gettin me at and let's settle it and if they dont show they a ****.....this new gen overly sensitive. We no longer have freedom of speech. Cant say anything if its possible that someones feelings may get hurt. Its crazy cause ive always been on Playstation. Never used or bought an Xbox until recent. I never had no issues like this on Playstation. If i knew this sooner, the reporting and getting suspended thing. I would of started reporting and getting people suspended just because then. Thats being sarcastic fyi. Cause it seems i got suspended just because. Without even knowing the situation or what it is. Whoever runs that system needs to tighten up. Like someone else mentioned multi billion dollar company making mistakes doesnt make sense. I swear i never been so irritated with a console before and i own ps4 pro, ps5 and a pc gaming setup but xbox so far the only one i got issues with. Especially series x being my first. Not first good impression. Hopefully they fix this asap. But knowing them, i wouldnt hold my breath. They'll probably wait untill last day of suspension then reach out like its too late now. Dont act like yall care type thing.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.

Also, if you would like to proceed with the refund you can sign in to https://xbox.com/refunds.
  5. Braxton Davis1 Win User

Even after my communication suspension I still cant play online games or join party's. ? Why??

When I try to play an online game it says I can't due to a suspension, same with chats and party's
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Ban

Shouldn't do.

Just means you can't use party or in game chat,skype send messages & anything else communication related.

This is from the enforcement site:

Communications Suspensions
    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
Thema:

1. due to a suspension i can't participate in parties on xbox live? how do i fix this or get a... - Similar Threads - due suspension can't

2. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  3. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  4. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  5. Not installing game due to Ubisoft sign in but it is signed in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not installing game due to Ubisoft sign in but it is signed in.: On my PC Xbox says im not signed into Ubisoft to download FarCry 6 on game pass but i am signed in. It loads when i click install but does nothing after a while and just repeats. What should I do?...
  6. Due to suspension you cannot send any messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Due to suspension you cannot send any messages: i get this message every time i try and message someone, is it permanent? can i not message people on xbox anymore? if so is there any reason to lift it For context, my family is in town for the...
  7. How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?: My suspension was only for 2 days and had already ended last week but I still am unable to change my profile at all like my bio, profile picture, nor can I even chat in game because of it even...
  8. My xbox account which has no suspension history has been banned for 15 days due to account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account which has no suspension history has been banned for 15 days due to account...: My xbox account which has no suspension has been banned for 15 days due to account violation i have 0 details on this acount violation and xbox denied my appeal with 0 information ....
  9. It says due to suspension i cannot join a party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says due to suspension i cannot join a party: It says due to a suspension i cannot join party 02a9d6b0-d332-4067-8793-58280a402d01
  10. I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass...

in XBoX on Windows
    I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass...: I have had my account for 11+ years and have never received a suspension for anything. Basically I made a looking for group post for a game warning players about a scammer that was actively trying...