due amount

Discus and support due amount in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started a free trail on xbox games pass two weeks ago nad forgot it, just saw that i had an due amount, do i have to pay this even if i dont want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by h3avy guy, Oct 18, 2017.

1. h3avy guy
    h3avy guy Guest

due amount

I started a free trail on xbox games pass two weeks ago nad forgot it, just saw that i had an

due amount, do i have to pay this even if i dont want xbox games pass?

:)

h3avy guy, Oct 18, 2017
  2. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    xbox live subs past due

Unfortunately, you can't use your account balance to pay for a past due amount.

You will have to
    go to this page here to pay your past due amount of money
    , and use your bank account or credit card with sufficient funds.

After you payed your past due amount, you can then redeem your 3 month card again. You can't redeem any prepaid codes with a past due amount on your account.

Arminator, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Enforcement United/Ambassador Program Error

Probably exhaustion due to the amount of people applying?

FazzyWazzy 86, Oct 18, 2017
  4. due amount

Hi there,

You're going to want to speak with support on the billing for the past due balance. You can reach them

here

Always remember to cancel trials before the end to avoid this issue in the future.

Mistress Sara, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

due amount

Hi there,

You're going to want to speak with support on the billing for the past due balance. You can reach them

here

Always remember to cancel trials before the end to avoid this issue in the future.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox live gold

Any due amount on your account can only be payed by using a credit card or paypal. Xbox Live prepaid cards can NOT be used to pay the due amount.
  7. KindGryphon Win User

Paying past due amount using Microsoft account money

My gold membership is past due. So now it's suspended and i cannot pay the past due amount with the money i have in my Microsoft account.... The past due amount is 10 dollars and i got 21 dollars in my Microsoft account... Help please
    The only way to pay a past due amount is via either a debit/credit card or paypal account.
  8. ArminatorX Win User

xbox live subs past due

Unfortunately, you can't use your account balance to pay for a past due amount.

You will have to
    go to this page here to pay your past due amount of money
    , and use your bank account or credit card with sufficient funds.

After you payed your past due amount, you can then redeem your 3 month card again. You can't redeem any prepaid codes with a past due amount on your account.
  9. Geth Win User

Refund

A refund currently may take time due to the amount of request they could have due to quarantine
Thema:

due amount

1. due amount - Similar Threads - due amount

2. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  3. Paying past due amount using Microsoft account money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paying past due amount using Microsoft account money: My gold membership is past due. So now it's suspended and i cannot pay the past due amount with the money i have in my Microsoft account.... The past due amount is 10 dollars and i got 21 dollars...
  4. Paid past due amount and now it's gone what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid past due amount and now it's gone what should I do?: I paid my past due amount today after i brought a new game and after i restarted my Xbox it is gone . It says that i cancelled it but i did no such thing! I have the transaction charge on my...
  5. PAYING A PAST DUE AMOUNT FOR A SUBSCRIPTION TO GAME PASS ULTIMATE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    PAYING A PAST DUE AMOUNT FOR A SUBSCRIPTION TO GAME PASS ULTIMATE: I already have a subscription to Ultimate but it is currently suspended bc its past due. If I pay it up will my next due date be the same as it was before or will it reflect the day that the...
  6. It wont let me use my code on my game pass without paying the past due amount of 9.00 but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It wont let me use my code on my game pass without paying the past due amount of 9.00 but...: Cant use my code on game pass cause owe 9.99 live fee Why cant i pay it with it value 14.99 0024df5c-a205-47a1-8f50-c85aa602c9ff
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?: Hello Members. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for one month with a promotional price of $1.00 on 11th June 2019. That time I didn't select for continuing my subscription and this payment...
  8. Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription: I was using my cellphone service to pay for xbox live and all of a sudden it stopped. Now my account is past due and I am unable to pay it even after adding different payment methods. I have tried...
  9. Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”: So I am trying to pay for xbox live and it is a past due balance that i am trying to pay for but everytime i subscribe I get a message thats says something went wrong try again later. So I tey to...
  10. How to pay my past due amount and get in touch with someone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to pay my past due amount and get in touch with someone.: Starting this month of Feb. my XBL expired, i never gave it much thought and while i was out shopping i picked up a code for the xbl. While entering the code everything seemed fine till i was...