Dual controllers on XCloud... padding the title to 32 characters

Discus and support Dual controllers on XCloud... padding the title to 32 characters in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just bought an extra XBox controller to play games with my kids on XCloud and try to get my partner in to games with It Takes Two, only to find it's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NerdTrees, Apr 29, 2023.

1. /u/NerdTrees
    /u/NerdTrees Guest

Just bought an extra XBox controller to play games with my kids on XCloud and try to get my partner in to games with It Takes Two, only to find it's not supported.

Both controllers are recognised and can control the same character, we just can't play couch co-op.

Any chance of putting this on the roadmap?

submitted by /u/NerdTrees
    [link] [comments]

/u/NerdTrees, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Ibbbb Win User

Unable to use a Sony Dualshock 4 Controller for Cloud Gaming.

I literally had the same problem, got a ps4 pad just for xcloud the d-pad in game did not work...just bought a Xbox one controller and IT STILL DOES NOT WORK!!
  3. VagueBeast4 Win User

Fable 3 Stole ALL MY STUFF

Did you by chance do a Dual-player mode? for example run 2 controllers at same time then save with the second "henchman"? if so try going to the "load menu" and see if there is multiple characters saved or switch to the saved character - sometimes if you
    run dual-player mode by yourself it makes a second generic character that strips all the weapons clothing - armor etc - if for some reason yo save as this character in same slot - well guess what happens
  4. ngocphi Win User

Is it possible to use your keyboard and mouse to play fortnite on any computer like mac and windows on xbox cloud gaming

You guys do know that fortnite is available on pc right you install it and use the keyboard and mouse

Xcloud isn't the pc version but the series x.and it does NOT have button maping since it only supports control pads

Ontop of that you gotta rmemeebr xcloud already has latency and you want keyboard and mouse latency that comes with consoles

You might as well use your pc
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

xcloud is a joke though, you turn on the pad and 10 seconds later the action appears, yes slightly exaggerated but the latency for cloud gaming is not the future and never will be. i have even tried xcloud on a gigabit connection with 10ms ping to several hundred miles away and still has huge latency. until they get the latency down to a hardwired controller on a pc then it will be useless.

its like going from 144fps to 30fps, thats the feeling you get when playing xcloud latency jump from a few ms to seconds.
  6. BURNER247 Win User

changing characters and weaponskins?

After voting on what map to play in ranked versus or horde 2.0 you will be brought to a screen which shows which map you will be playing on, and which character you have selected.

To change the character you have selected simply press the A button on your controller. A character window will open, select the character you wish to use by highlighting the character then pressing A to select your character of choice.

As for changing weapon skins they can also be done from this screen by using the D-Pad on your controller.

Pressing up or down on the D-Pad will change your rifle weapon skins. (Lancer, Retro Lancer, Hammerburst)

Pressing left or right on the D-Pad will change your shotgun weapon skins. (Gnasher, Sawed-Off)
Thema:

1. Dual controllers on XCloud... padding the title to 32 characters - Similar Threads - Dual controllers XCloud

2. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  3. How to switch versions on dual generational games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to switch versions on dual generational games: I own the disc version of EAFC 24 and on the cover it has that you can play on Xbox One and Xbox Series X. All my friends play on the Xbox One version while I’m on the Series X version. When I go...
  4. Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.: I bought an Xbox ultimate game pass, to play on my samsung TV, without the console. And I bought two xbox controllers with it. But when I try to play games like fifa and MK 11, it shows that the...
  5. Trying to hookup dual sense controller to laptop. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to hookup dual sense controller to laptop. Help?: This is the only error I can find, when I try to update drivers it says they are all up to date, I’ve seen others with the same issue but no answered yet. Help please. This device cannot start....
  6. Can I benefit from dual entitlement on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I benefit from dual entitlement on pc?: I just bought eafc 24, and I saw that it had dual entitlement. It said old gen to new gen, but I can’t get dual entitlement on my pc. I thought you could get it on the Xbox app. Is there a way to...
  7. Cant launch games after dual booting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant launch games after dual booting: Hi. Im running windows 11 in 2 partitions, 1 partition for gaming and another partition for doing my coding stuff. Everything is fine if I install a game on my gaming partition and reboot...
  8. Xbox series x dual voltage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x dual voltage: I’ve bough an Xbox series x in qatar where the mains is: 230v, 50Hz. I will be moving do Canada where the mains is: 120v, 60Hz. Will I be able to use the Xbox by itself in Canada, only getting an...
  9. dual xbox profiles - can't manage my payments

in XBoX Accessibility
    dual xbox profiles - can't manage my payments: I can not access my payments since I have the same email on two different xbox profiles. When I login with the web browser, I always end up in my xbox-profile - "EncampedCashew". But I need to...
  10. My dual shock 3 isn't working and is now recognized as an audio device.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My dual shock 3 isn't working and is now recognized as an audio device.: [img] Hello, so here's my problem with my dualshock 3, it happened 3 days ago. I tried disabling it in sound settings, tried to use ds4 or scptoolkit but nothing happened, the softwares cant...