Dtsx update
Discus and support Dtsx update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About Januray of this year. There was talk about xbox getting a new feature dtsx for games. Does anybody know when this update will start rolling in.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hypnotic weaver, Jul 17, 2019.
Thema:
Dtsx update
Loading...
-
Dtsx update - Similar Threads - Dtsx update
-
October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free... -
October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel... -
October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel... -
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
What to do when I scratch some of the numbers off the DTSX activation code
in XBoX on WindowsWhat to do when I scratch some of the numbers off the DTSX activation code: I tried to reach out to there support system but they never replayed back now I’m stuck be943543-442d-4c6f-ab91-7f9ddad5354b -
How do I enable dtsx for home theater on my xbox series x? I purchased the app and my...
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I enable dtsx for home theater on my xbox series x? I purchased the app and my...: How do I enable dtsx for home theater on my xbox series x? I purchased the app and my soundbar supports dtsx. 5ea7f5fe-1c82-425c-bcd4-8640e920933d -
DtsX right rear speaker not working
in XBoX on WindowsDtsX right rear speaker not working: Xbox series X, Onkyo Tx-NR676, TCL 55R635, Monoprice 5.1.2 system (5.2.2 since I had a spare sub, same model). All firmware/software latest stable public builds. Having an issue within Xbox... -
DtsX for home theatre
in XBoX on ConsolesDtsX for home theatre: When i try to enable DtsX for home theatre in sound settings i get error 0x80bd0049 your reciever doesnt support DtsX for home theatre . Yet if i put in a 4k blu ray with DtsX i can select it in... -
ATMOS and DTSX Support.
in XBoX on ConsolesATMOS and DTSX Support.: Will you please add ATMOS and DTS X support. I have capability for both and it sucks not being able to playback the audio in it's native format off of UHD Bluray's. I understand that not...