DtsX for home theatre
Discus and support DtsX for home theatre in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i try to enable DtsX for home theatre in sound settings i get error 0x80bd0049 your reciever doesnt support DtsX for home theatre . Yet if i put... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SPUD3024, Nov 27, 2020.
Thema:
DtsX for home theatre
Loading...
-
DtsX for home theatre - Similar Threads - DtsX home theatre
-
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)
in XboX InsidersRemove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
What to do when I scratch some of the numbers off the DTSX activation code
in XBoX on WindowsWhat to do when I scratch some of the numbers off the DTSX activation code: I tried to reach out to there support system but they never replayed back now I’m stuck be943543-442d-4c6f-ab91-7f9ddad5354b -
How do I enable dtsx for home theater on my xbox series x? I purchased the app and my...
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I enable dtsx for home theater on my xbox series x? I purchased the app and my...: How do I enable dtsx for home theater on my xbox series x? I purchased the app and my soundbar supports dtsx. 5ea7f5fe-1c82-425c-bcd4-8640e920933d -
DtsX right rear speaker not working
in XBoX on WindowsDtsX right rear speaker not working: Xbox series X, Onkyo Tx-NR676, TCL 55R635, Monoprice 5.1.2 system (5.2.2 since I had a spare sub, same model). All firmware/software latest stable public builds. Having an issue within Xbox... -
Dtsx update
in XBoX Games and AppsDtsx update: About Januray of this year. There was talk about xbox getting a new feature dtsx for games. Does anybody know when this update will start rolling in. Thanks 28b0ff5a-488b-4e31-9ff5-b9d51f2939b9 -
ATMOS and DTSX Support.
in XBoX on ConsolesATMOS and DTSX Support.: Will you please add ATMOS and DTS X support. I have capability for both and it sucks not being able to playback the audio in it's native format off of UHD Bluray's. I understand that not...
Users found this page by searching for:
Dts x 0x80bd0049
,0x80bd0049
,xbox one 0x80bd0049
,- Samsung 0x80bd0049