DtG (Dames that Game) All-Female Gaming Clan!!

Discus and support DtG (Dames that Game) All-Female Gaming Clan!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for an all girl clan? Check out Activate Website - Dames that Game - Enjin We are more than just clan we are a sisterhood! We thrive to build... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OMGItsKittie, Jun 22, 2014.

  1. OMGItsKittie
    OMGItsKittie Guest

    DtG (Dames that Game) All-Female Gaming Clan!!


    Looking for an all girl clan?

    Check out Activate Website - Dames that Game - Enjin

    We are more than just clan we are a sisterhood! We thrive to build a respectful and enjoyable clan for female gamers!

    We play Halo: Reach, Halo 4, & Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Call of Duty Ghosts and GTA V. (More games will be added to the rosters as the clan grows.)

    Guys are allowed to join the site and support. All i ask is that you respect the ladies, our i will have your head!



    Thanks for reading!

    :)
     
    OMGItsKittie, Jun 22, 2014
    #1
  2. S4M Savage 6
    S4M Savage 6 Guest
    New clan getting ready for GHOST!

    Brand new community for a Brand new game called COD:GHOST

    Clan Name: Down Town Gaming

    Age to join DTG: 15+

    We are a new community looking for member's to join before Ghost comes out please send me a message on xbox or sign up on the community website.

    What we do do in DTG

    . Clan battles

    . Gamebattles

    . DTG night ( everyone gets together and plays any game with in DTG for 1 hour) its a Fun night

    . Clan night witch means everyone plays 1 game and has a great time

    . When gaming with DTG, We are friendly and kind to everyone we talk to!

    JOIN THE PACK TODAY!
     
    S4M Savage 6, Jun 22, 2014
    #2
  3. Lady Mac vG
    Lady Mac vG Guest
    RBR4 is recruiting!!!!

    All female clan recruiting!! Also our "brother" clan is well. We play hardcore to if interested. Send a message!!! Happy gaming!!!
     
    Lady Mac vG, Jun 22, 2014
    #3
  4. Lady Mac vG Win User

    RBR4 is recruiting!!!!

    All female clan recruiting!! Also our "brother" clan is well. We play hardcore to if interested. Send a message!!! Happy gaming!!!
  5. I Jonessyy I Win User

    Girl Gamer Looking for Clan

    should of joined pms they an all female clan or you could of joined red shoe rebels they an all female clan.
  6. Lt Deeganator Win User

    HighHeeledHoneys (girls/ladies only) is recruiting!

    Bumping Support to The Female Community! Not often you Find Female Clans Successful but I wish you the best of Luck, if you ever want a Fun Clan Battle Message me.

    We are a Mixture of League Players, Zombie Players and Various Multiplayer Games, We have Expanded a Small Squad for Females only that plays in all HC Game Modes.
  7. Tatsuke eC Win User

    Looking for a gaming community to join....

    We also game on Reach and have two female gamers in the clan. Looking to start up a female team if your interested.
  8. I Jonessyy I Win User

    seeking girls... :)

    also check out http://redshoerebels.com/ they are an all female gaming clan :) i think they play xbox 360, xbox one, ps3,ps4 etc :) great clan they are! good luck in your search.
Thema:

DtG (Dames that Game) All-Female Gaming Clan!!

Loading...
  1. DtG (Dames that Game) All-Female Gaming Clan!! - Similar Threads - DtG Dames Game

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  7. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  8. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  9. Do anybody have the dame issue with groupe chat lately

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Do anybody have the dame issue with groupe chat lately: I was playing game on my xbox one s with my friend while speaking in group chat when suddenly everyone was marked has disconnected in group chat this happend a lot lately with a lots of people do...
  10. Assassin’s Creed Unity could help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Unity could help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral: Hello all: I came across this article today and I thought it is pretty amazing that Assassin’s Creed Unity could be used in the rebuilding of Notre Dame Cathedral. What do you guys think?...