dsn

Discus and support dsn in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Internet's off so I'm generating my WiFi off my tablet it works for everything but my Xbox 360 it gives me dsn for primary but its 0.0.0.0 for my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Reaper chris95, Jan 5, 2014.

1. dsn

My Internet's off so I'm generating my WiFi off my tablet it works for everything but my Xbox 360 it gives me dsn for primary but its 0.0.0.0 for my secondary n no matter what I try it never works its really annoying plz help

:)

Reaper chris95, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Titanfall loop still going on

Hi so I tried the dsn for the titanfall game just like I was told to and it didn't work it's still doing the infinite loop

natetheruthless, Jan 5, 2014
  3. i cant find my second dsn

i use an ethernet cable to connect my laptop which has wi fi, and have been playing xbox live since. but today it wont connect. it saying it needs dsn codes or something. i went to the thing and found my primary dsn but can not fing my second. please
    help

DudeDistress1, Jan 5, 2014
  4. El1teDan Win User

Apps give me installation stopped error "0x80072f8f" but games work completely fine. Xbox One S.

It's to do with xbox live not dsn settings
  5. Maartenvan Koningsbr Win User

Minecraft bedrock cross platform locating server

I also use the bedrockversion on ps4. I even reset my DSN. Why is this ? Anyone?
  6. SirBruce666 Win User

Titanfall loop

Hi,

as you can see here:

forums.xbox.com/.../1713306.aspx

It can be caused by connection Issues for Xbox One and PC.

If you know how to configure your router, you can try to change DNS IPs (put them in different order or change your DSN from automatic to manual and use the primary DSN 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4 this is a DSN hosted by Google. On EA Titanfall forums
    it is said to solve the issue, temporary, but if it is a punctual problem, it will be solved with no changes needed from user side).
  7. MalvinLeguisamon Win User

error 0x80072ee2

Yes i did i checked for console updates , Cleared the wifi settings , put in the DSN numbers you told me , i did everything and it's still not working 😭
  8. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox live connection

Thema:

dsn