Drops back to windows when trying to load a game

Discus and support Drops back to windows when trying to load a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Loaded the program, let log in, selected daily items, tried to load any of the games it drops back to windows, tried same with games at main menu with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoManGo123, Sep 14, 2017.

1. GoManGo123
    GoManGo123 Guest

Loaded the program, let log in, selected daily items, tried to load any of the games it drops back to windows, tried same with games at main menu with same result, only happened after getting last nights update, worked before that

Tom

:)

GoManGo123, Sep 14, 2017
  2. jrharris20
    jrharris20 Guest
    Starts to load, then stop and goes back to home page

When starting the jigsaw gamer, it starts to load and then just goes back to the windows 10 page.

jrharris20, Sep 14, 2017
  3. HericStrada
    HericStrada Guest
    Incorrect game version when trying to load?

Well, in the Brazilian LIVE no patch has pop-up yet.

HericStrada, Sep 14, 2017
  4. onyxishere Win User

Hi

What happens when you try to load the game? If it just drops back to dashboard then try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps. If it does not then you may need to delete the
    game and redownload it.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Cod 350 ping while loading into a match

i think pings can be quite high for that game on loading but obviously drop back down when fully loaded. if playing on console a ping of 30 - 50 aint to bad as xbox live adds to latency.
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

Annoying Game Found for your Party pop ups.

This can happen (especially in Titanfall) where you quit back to front end of the game but then hit the Xbox button to go back to the dashboard. Then as Titanfall isn't in focus it gives you the pop up when the game finishes loading.

Annoying but if you don't drop back to dash or jump into another game/app until after the current game stops loading then you shouldn't see the message anymore.
  7. Bazajaytee Win User

Watch Dogs and severe FPS drop

I get this frame rate drop too after doing 2 or 3 online games. Then I have to drop to single player because it becomes unplayable. Then load back in to multiplayer.

I think UBi have a memory leak in the game from all the loading into different parts of the city.
  8. SpecOperations9 Win User

Will people stick with xbox 360?

I'll be keeping mine. I still have loads of games to play, and tons more I don't have that I want to try, especially exclusives. Hopefully when the nextbox comes out, Xbox360 game prices will drop!
Thema:

1. Drops back to windows when trying to load a game - Similar Threads - Drops windows trying

2. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  3. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  4. Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in: Xbox series s had a small drop and the power cord got unplugged. when it was started back up it said it was Preparing and to not turn it off. I was then sent to a menu with 6 square buttons with...
  5. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  6. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  7. I have no ups drop off point where I live

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no ups drop off point where I live: So I'm trying to send my controller for a repair and it is telling Me to find the nearest ups drop off point but I live in a place where it don't exists 56cf740c-1ce5-4ab2-9564-1a4e0ebd7f98
  8. Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play: After playing Apex Legends for 20-30 minutes my fps will drop randomly from 100+ to as low as 14 and then it just fluxuates causing MAJOR stutters and lag. I play on a laptop that used to run Apex...
  9. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9
  10. Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...: Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad?? b3e0a23c-1a9f-475b-8e42-0a7a5d189618