droped and got a msg to call support

Discus and support droped and got a msg to call support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; yesterday while playing bingo click on number heard a bing screen went blue with as white box that said if this keeps up to call support number I shut... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by forral54, Nov 21, 2017.

  1. forral54
    forral54 Guest

    droped and got a msg to call support


    yesterday while playing bingo click on number heard a bing screen went blue with as white box that said if this keeps up to call support number I shut the computer down bye power button did not touch screen

    :)
     
    forral54, Nov 21, 2017
    #1
  2. Xbox original games wont play

    I just got off the phone with xbox support ((800) 4MY-XBOX) none of the games I was trying for are supported anymore even though they are still listed on the website. Wouldn't have updated if I would of know that. I guess give them a call and find out
    if they droped you game as well
     
    GraphicApple31, Nov 21, 2017
    #2
  3. PTTP1690
    PTTP1690 Guest
    hacked

    was playing call of duty4 mw online and was hacked into and my online profile was droped to a level 19 presige to level 1 with a over max of exp.
     
    PTTP1690, Nov 21, 2017
    #3
  4. GraphicApple31 Win User

    Xbox original games wont play

    I just got off the phone with xbox support ((800) 4MY-XBOX) none of the games I was trying for are supported anymore even though they are still listed on the website. Wouldn't have updated if I would of know that. I guess give them a call and find out
    if they droped you game as well
  5. StupidBMXer Win User

    LF Deliverance or Conference Call.

    I got conference calls in all elements. no deliverence though. oh yeah there all lvl61 just msg me on live...PEACE
  6. laurj787 Win User

    Youtube app won't load

    I know the problem your having.

    I had the same when the new cod droped and got that black screen. About a week later it stoped.
  7. DarkMasterPanda Win User

    i got this msg

    xbox

    congratulations! Because you signed in to Xbox Live through the Xbox App for the first time between June 15th and June 30th, you are eligible to win $40 in store credits through weekly sweepstakes. If you would like to opt-out of the sweepstakes, please
    read the Sweepstakes Official Rules to learn how: bit.ly/xlsrules i not what forum put it in i got not that long ago i did everthing it ask is no proof me in it xbox support tell me tell post it hear i not even sure how it works all i know i got
    it not that long ago
  8. JTL1E Win User

    Xbox one refusing to do anything

    Ive herd of this issue before, but it was from a personal friend whos xbox had been dropped, it turned out the graphics card was actually damaged and he had to replace the whole xbox. this for explain the soft buzz if the system has been droped, or something
    droped on it. if that's not the case then I would also contact the live support to help trouble shoot the xbox
Thema:

droped and got a msg to call support

Loading...
  1. droped and got a msg to call support - Similar Threads - droped got msg

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. I order mw3 and i paid and i played the beta but when the campaign droped all of a sudden i...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I order mw3 and i paid and i played the beta but when the campaign droped all of a sudden i...: I order mw3 and i paid and i played the beta but when the campaign droped all of a sudden i cant see it any where and i have to buy it again a5f49adc-2439-4560-bdb1-93ad4241f5e9