Driver not found

Discus and support Driver not found in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just finished building my first computer with a B450M Aorus motherboard, Ryzen 5 5600g, Rtx 3050 and upon turning it on and setting all the bios I put... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Etienne Pelletier, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Driver not found

just finished building my first computer with a B450M

Aorus motherboard, Ryzen 5 5600g, Rtx 3050 and upon turning it on and setting all the bios I put the usb with windows booted it up and the first thing I saw was :No device drivers were found" been stuck trying to install multiple drivers but none of them works other people seem to have the same problem and have a fix but it's for intel core and I cannot find a solution for amd please help me.

:)

Etienne Pelletier, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Driver not found

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Etienne, your issue is even complicated because there may be several reasons that are causing this, and this community is more focused on troubleshooting procedures with games in the Xbox universe, whether on the console or PC, and not on setting up and installing drivers, or systems etc.

However by its description, some things may be happening, the USB is not configured correctly to boot, the PC is not configured in the BIOS to boot through a USB stick.

Try reviewing your USB stick, and you'll need another PC to put a system that bootes to the USB stick if possible testing with another flash drive.
  3. SpikerzZ Win User

Xbox One Controller PC

I found that too, but it is the 2014 driver, I need the driver for October 29th 2014 or January 29th driver as I know they work
  4. Squall0904 Win User

Xbox wireless adapter for Windows 10

oh yeah, no drivers found \
  5. Sister Blisss Win User

Xbox wireless adapter for Windows 10

Same problem here, drivers can't be found.
  6. korbykob Win User

Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

I have found a way to get it to work by manually installing drivers which fixed it then reinstalling the normal drivers, thanks for the help anyway! :)
Thema:

Driver not found

1. Driver not found - Similar Threads - Driver found

2. I am trying to donwload the latest nvidia driver, but i get errors like: "no compatible...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to donwload the latest nvidia driver, but i get errors like: "no compatible...: My computer is 64 bit, i searched for official drivers, but still it gives me that error. But my display is 32 bit, and i think that the thing that is messing with it, and i could use some...
  3. Why Do I Have To Reinstall My Graphics Drivers Each Time I Reboot My Computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Do I Have To Reinstall My Graphics Drivers Each Time I Reboot My Computer?: I play video games a lot and this has never happened to me before. I have had the pc for about 1 1/2 years. I was trying to play Fortnite (which I was always able to play) and it would crash. This...
  4. Can't update Nvidia game ready driver on a newly purchased win 11 laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update Nvidia game ready driver on a newly purchased win 11 laptop.: I Got a brand new MSI GV15 just today. Unpackaged it, went through the obnoxious windows 11 setup process, and started using the computer right then and there. Everything went fine until I tried...
  5. Is there a location to install the drivers for an xbox one controller on windows, my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a location to install the drivers for an xbox one controller on windows, my...: My controller will not connect via wire to my PC, have tried plugging into USB port on mother board but no luck. Tried to manually chnage the driver but my PC does not seem to have the controller...
  6. GeForce Experience - How Do I Change Where Drivers Install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GeForce Experience - How Do I Change Where Drivers Install?: I'm trying to download the newest driver from Nvidia's GeForce Experience but it keeps saying I don't have enough space. It's probably trying to save to the C drive but it doesn't tell me or give...
  7. i need help with bluetooth on amd ryzen 5 5600 procceser i cant find amd bluetooth drivers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with bluetooth on amd ryzen 5 5600 procceser i cant find amd bluetooth drivers...: D Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90 GHz Installed RAM 16,0 GB (15,4 GB usable) System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch...
  8. Pilote introuvable Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 [Edit - Translation] - Driver Not Found...

in XBoX on Windows
    Pilote introuvable Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 [Edit - Translation] - Driver Not Found...: Bonjour, j'ai récemment acheté l'adaptateur pour connecter les manettes xbox sur windows 10. Cependant lorsque je le branche il est détecté mais pas bien reconnu. Il est designé comme XBOX ACC...
  9. Xbox One drivers not installed/found

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One drivers not installed/found: I got an Xbox One controller to play on my Windows 8.1 PC. When first plugged in via USB, it seemed to find drivers. However, that was not the case -- I saw the yellow exclamation point sign...
  10. New XBox One wireless controller (version with headphones jack) driver not found for Windows ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New XBox One wireless controller (version with headphones jack) driver not found for Windows ...: Hi, I see a few threads that when attaching the controller via USB windows should install the drivers automatically. This hasn't happened for me neither has trying to update the driver from...