Driver not found

Discus and support Driver not found in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just finished building my first computer with a B450M Aorus motherboard, Ryzen 5 5600g, Rtx 3050 and upon turning it on and setting all the bios I put... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Etienne Pelletier, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Driver not found

just finished building my first computer with a B450M

Aorus motherboard, Ryzen 5 5600g, Rtx 3050 and upon turning it on and setting all the bios I put the usb with windows booted it up and the first thing I saw was :No device drivers were found" been stuck trying to install multiple drivers but none of them works other people seem to have the same problem and have a fix but it's for intel core and I cannot find a solution for amd please help me.

:)

Etienne Pelletier, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Driver not found

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Etienne, your issue is even complicated because there may be several reasons that are causing this, and this community is more focused on troubleshooting procedures with games in the Xbox universe, whether on the console or PC, and not on setting up and installing drivers, or systems etc.

However by its description, some things may be happening, the USB is not configured correctly to boot, the PC is not configured in the BIOS to boot through a USB stick.

Try reviewing your USB stick, and you'll need another PC to put a system that bootes to the USB stick if possible testing with another flash drive.
  3. SpikerzZ Win User

Xbox One Controller PC

I found that too, but it is the 2014 driver, I need the driver for October 29th 2014 or January 29th driver as I know they work
  4. Squall0904 Win User

Xbox wireless adapter for Windows 10

oh yeah, no drivers found \
  5. knerlington Win User

Xbox One drivers not installed/found

Microsoft are being extremely bad at supporting their official devices even on the one OS that they're being promoted for. Had and always have this issue myself if I uninstall the wireless adapter.

Solution is to navigate to
    catalog.update.microsoft.com/.../Home.aspx
    (you HAVE to use internet explorer. Edge might work too.) and search for "wireless adapter". After that download the one you want. Seems like the older ones aren't available any longer so I guess we don't have
    any real choice but to go with the latest one.

Install it and you should all be good to go.

What's worse is that MS claims the device needs to be replaced if the drivers can't be auto-downloaded by windows through the steps explained in the support page for the controller. They don't even mention this update catalog.
  6. LazloLC Win User

Xbox One drivers not installed/found

I am having the same issue. I tried viewing the catalog website with IE, but the website wouldn't function because it claimed it needed lower security settings to store persistent data and stuff. It's ridiculous. Then, there are ten websites that all
    link to each other in a circular pattern instead of linking to the actual drivers. The whole experience has been miserable.

If anyone finds an actual link to the drivers or a way to install them without downgrading to Windows 10, please do share it.
Thema:

Driver not found

1. Driver not found - Similar Threads - Driver found

2. Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague

in XBoX on Windows
    Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague: Hello, I recently factory reset my computer to absolve issues with games crashing, and I thought that I had identified the problem as a faulty RAM stick which was removed. It seems as though I...
  3. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  4. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  5. Network Controller Driver Error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Controller Driver Error?: Hey, I have a PC that I’ve had for a while now and it recently stopped being able to download games on steam and keeps shutting off due to blue screen error. I checked my drivers and there’s an...
  6. getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...: getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running windows 11, driver installing the relevant cab, no joy. Any help woud be appreciated....
  7. HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...: HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest driver installed. while PC is starting light blinks...which means switch is fine....n...
  8. Is there a general purpose driver for Xbox 360 flight sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a general purpose driver for Xbox 360 flight sticks: I have an Xbox 360 Ace edge I wonder if there's a driver for it I would like to use the extra features and I would also like it not to show up at 360 controller hori doesn't have a driver on their...
  9. Pilote introuvable Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 [Edit - Translation] - Driver Not Found...

in XBoX on Windows
    Pilote introuvable Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 [Edit - Translation] - Driver Not Found...: Bonjour, j'ai récemment acheté l'adaptateur pour connecter les manettes xbox sur windows 10. Cependant lorsque je le branche il est détecté mais pas bien reconnu. Il est designé comme XBOX ACC...
  10. New XBox One wireless controller (version with headphones jack) driver not found for Windows ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New XBox One wireless controller (version with headphones jack) driver not found for Windows ...: Hi, I see a few threads that when attaching the controller via USB windows should install the drivers automatically. This hasn't happened for me neither has trying to update the driver from...