Drive not working

Discus and support Drive not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It won't read/play games or movies. I tried tilting it back, but it still asked "Do you own this game?" what do I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shanesorocks55, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Drive not working

It won't read/play games or movies. I tried tilting it back, but it still asked "Do you own this game?"

what do I do?

:)

shanesorocks55, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    Disk Drive not working?

While we're glad to hear your back to gaming, we'd recommend against using physical force on the console, especially with a disc in the dray. This can cause other issues, and wouldn't be covered under warranty if yo still have one.

Miss Portia, Dec 28, 2015
  3. glitchy88
    glitchy88 Guest
    CD drive not working.

Well obviously it's not your fault for the bad choices microsoft continuesly makes.

I'm going to take my money elsewhere, it was a blast but being royally screwed overed.

Just to make sure, if I do indeed buy a new 360 and send over all my data using system

transfer cables how would I go about having my account not be permanently banned?

glitchy88, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Toxic Raven
    Toxic Raven Guest

Drive not working

Have you tried updating the Blu-Ray player app?

Toxic Raven, Dec 28, 2015
  5. No, but it's the games I'm mostly worried about

shanesorocks55, Oct 31, 2018
  6. shanesorocks55 Win User

Drive not working

No, but it's the games I'm mostly worried about
  7. Toxic Raven Win User

Drive not working

Have you tried updating the Blu-Ray player app?
  8. melanie brown2 Win User

Disc drive not working

thats crazy. i took out extended warranty on mine thank god i did. i hope u manage to find somewhere that can fix it for you.
  9. melanie brown2 Win User

Disc drive not working

oh wow if thats what they are charging for a repair then yes its probably better just to buy a new one. is it over a year old if not u could take it back to the store u purchased from
  10. melanie brown2 Win User

Disc drive not working

hi. did it take discs before and then just stopped? sometimes i have to push the disc a little harder to get it to go in. it does sound like it may need a repair
Thema:

Drive not working

1. Drive not working - Similar Threads - Drive working

2. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  3. My Minecraft launcher doesn't work after I relocated the game files to another drive, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher doesn't work after I relocated the game files to another drive, but...: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000000 - system: The operation completed successfully. Filename on disk: Path: . Exists: Directory I've tried reinstalling it, deleting all...
  4. Games are not working on seagate external hard drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    Games are not working on seagate external hard drive?: I got the seagate external hard drive optimized for Xbox x/s but I can’t play some games such as apex or overwatch, I thought the seagate external hard drive let you play Xbox x/s optimized games...
  5. I have a Xbox. 360 with the external hard drive. It's not working the power source blinks...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Xbox. 360 with the external hard drive. It's not working the power source blinks...: I have the Xbox 360 wth external hard drive. The power source jus blinks and game doesn't turn ,can it be fixed ,and is there a way I can retrieve my music and data from the hard drive if console...
  6. Gamepass games only work when installed on C drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games only work when installed on C drive: As the title says, when installed to my two other drives, d and e, the games will sometimes start and run before shutting down instantly. Or they won't start at all, giving the message, "(game)...
  7. External Hard drive not working after xbox series x reset (keep games and apps)

in XBoX on Windows
    External Hard drive not working after xbox series x reset (keep games and apps): Hello. I've had my external hard drive since I got the xbox one a year after it originally released. I got the series x and I've had no problems with my external hard drive. I was having...
  8. Disc drive not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive not working: Hi, I have a Xbox series X and I'm having issues. The disc drive is not pulling the discs in or ejecting them. Any ideas on how to fix it? 4f968106-c8fa-4693-a34b-538bf5011075
  9. Storage of D: Drive wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Storage of D: Drive wont work: Hello "The Brains Trust" of gaming. I just subscribed to Games Pass (I think it is called) and after downloading the first game, the second one used up all space but it won't let me change the...
  10. XBOX SERIES X DISC DRIVE ONLY WORKS ON CERTIAN GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X DISC DRIVE ONLY WORKS ON CERTIAN GAMES: Am i seriously going to need to start a class action lawsuit over the new series x only reading certian games? Its been almost 9 months ive waited for an update to fix. Certain games play, others...