Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help?

Discus and support Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that has a drift on the left thumb stick, It is registered on the MS website, but when I try to raise a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by udoh, Jan 18, 2022.

1. udoh
    udoh Guest

Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help?

Hi,

I have a Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that has a drift on the left thumb stick,

It is registered on the MS website, but when I try to raise a warranty when I click the "Enter a new address" (see below)

Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help? [​IMG]

The following error page appears (See below)

Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help? [​IMG]

I am unable to continue and I can't seem to find a way to report this, and to get the warranty raised any ideas?

:)

2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Udoh, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, the idea would be to contact Xbox support via chat so they can help you with it.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 Stick drift

Hello G0shen,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with stick drift on your Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. Please use the

Device Support
    page to create a replacement order for your controller you can also visit the
    Contact Us portal to speak to an agent.

I hope this helps.
  5. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  6. MattYoung87 Win User

My brand new controllers are drifting and I have no idea what's happening.

I'm going to roll with any new ones will drift unfortunately. Even the newest number 2 series 2 elite replacement i got day before warranty went out it drifted day 1 and nothing was done if the work order other than me paying. My daughters brand new blue colored controller drifted day 1 out of box. Firmware update helped then 2nd update said sike you thought and back to drift.
Thema:

1. Drift on Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and warranty page generates an error, help? - Similar Threads - Drift Elite Controller

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  4. Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking: I've been through 3 of these elite controllers now over the last 2 weeks. First one I bought was the "elite 2 core" And that came with stick drift on both right and left I then got a replacement...
  5. Stick drift in elite series 2 controllers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Stick drift in elite series 2 controllers.: Is there an easy way to fix this without tearing the controller apart? I have both the series 2 and series 2 core controllers and I have stick drift on the right stick. I notice it in a lot of...
  6. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Stick Drift & Button Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Stick Drift & Button Problems: Hi there, I am currently experiencing some problems with my Xbox Elite Controller 2. The current problems I am facing are: - Horrible stick drift on both thumb sticks, even with dead zones...
  8. bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs)

in XBoX on Consoles
    bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs): I would like to send it in from Canada and just have them replace or permanently repair both components. How can I do so? dc1ddab5-b268-4241-abfa-9d4590db96e0
  9. Elite controller joystick drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller joystick drifting: Hello My handle has drifting problem and I cleaned it with 70% alcohol, but it didn't have any effect Should the joystick be changed? And do you have a representative inside Iran?...
  10. Does every Elite Series 2 controller have mild stick drift by default? I've been through 4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does every Elite Series 2 controller have mild stick drift by default? I've been through 4...: The Elite Series 2 has been a nightmare for me honestly. The first I bought had the RB broken after a year, so I sent it in under warranty. The replacement came back with mild stick drift (assumed...