Dreamcast Collection
Discus and support Dreamcast Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i put this game in my xbox and crazy taxi started installing can you make it so that sonic adventure will install too... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by r4ymond2, Jan 17, 2016.
Thema:
Dreamcast Collection
Loading...
-
Dreamcast Collection - Similar Threads - Dreamcast Collection
-
XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,... -
Cloud survey issue prevents accurate data collection.
in XboX InsidersCloud survey issue prevents accurate data collection.: When taking a post-session survey, unable to check boxes. This may be a public/backend issue. Will tool report on reproduction. submitted by /u/Ouglee [link] [comments] -
Please fix max payne 1 on Xbox series x please I have the whole rockstar collection and...
in XboX InsidersPlease fix max payne 1 on Xbox series x please I have the whole rockstar collection and...: Can anyone at Xbox fix this and don’t delete my post submitted by /u/LooeDavison1999urfav [link] [comments] -
New ROG Xbox Ally Updates: Docking Improvements, Auto SR Preview, Collective Library,...
in XboX InsidersNew ROG Xbox Ally Updates: Docking Improvements, Auto SR Preview, Collective Library,...: Xbox Insiders with a ROG Xbox Ally X enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview can access new features starting today! Be sure to read the blog post at the link for more information. submitted by... -
Xbox research program, dscount, collecting data on application.
in XboX InsidersXbox research program, dscount, collecting data on application.: Why does the application form, first ask for email address and name before telling you if you can put in the list. It looks like they collect personal information, including employment and... -
Problem With Ezio Collection Not Launching on Xbox One
in XboX InsidersProblem With Ezio Collection Not Launching on Xbox One: I got the Ezio Collection after having too many problems with both my physical and digital versions of Assassin's Creed 2, which is super annoying after going through the OG Assassin's Creed with... -
Dreamcast collection not working on XBLA
in XBoX Games and AppsDreamcast collection not working on XBLA: It keeps saying "return value 1 EnumerateContentNames: Couldn't get device ID for ODD" whenever I get on the game and when I click one of the games the screen freezes and I can only reclick the... -
I would like your opinions(dreamcast related)
in XBoX Games and AppsI would like your opinions(dreamcast related): would any of you like to see a collection? I would love to pay 80 dollars and have unlimited access to download dreamcasts library or even pay 60$ and just get a few to download it would bring me... -
Xbox One = Dreamcast
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One = Dreamcast: I remember another console that got a lot of hype and failed...I mean how do you take a great console and take away everything that made it great? It's like Microsoft took the original xbox and...