Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox One hinter WAN Router mit zwei Firtzboxen als Modem - [Edit - ...

Discus and support Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox One hinter WAN Router mit zwei Firtzboxen als Modem - [Edit - ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Draytek (Modems/Gateways) Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox One hinter WAN Router mit zwei Firtzboxen als Modem (Ports öffnen) - [Edit - Translation] - Xbox One... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Klohie, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Klohie
    Klohie Guest

Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox One hinter WAN Router mit zwei Firtzboxen als Modem - [Edit - ...

Draytek (Modems/Gateways) Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox One hinter WAN Router mit zwei Firtzboxen als Modem (Ports öffnen) - [Edit - Translation] - Xbox One behind WAN router with two Firtzboxen as a modem (open ports)
    Hello Klohie!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention

For more info and troubleshooting steps regarding NAT type please visit
    our NAT type Article

Aside from that I would also recommend trying "Alternate port selection' on your xbox one.

1. Open the guide by pressing the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Scroll right in the guide to the System area.
    3. Select Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network Settings.
    6. Select Advanced Settings.
    7. Select Alternate port selection and Then "Manual"
    Select a port and then Test your NAT type from your network settings. You may have to Try out multiple ports before you find an open NAT type

Hope this helps!

:)

Klohie, Sep 9, 2018
  2. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest
    Draytek: DHCP Reservation

Draytek (Modems/Gateways): DHCP Reservation
    Draytek- Vigor2500

Login Information:

Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1

Username – *none*

Password – *none*

DHCP Reservation

*Not Available*

XBR Poseidon, Sep 9, 2018
  3. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest
    Draytek: Known Issues

Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues
    Draytek- Vigor2500

Login Information:

Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1

Username – *none*

Password – *none*

Known Issues

There are no known issues at this time.

XBR Poseidon, Sep 9, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Hello Klohie!

our NAT type Article

Aside from that I would also recommend trying "Alternate port selection' on your xbox one.

3. Select Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    Select a port and then Test your NAT type from your network settings. You may have to Try out multiple ports before you find an open NAT type

Hope this helps!

XBF Chris J, Sep 21, 2018
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox One hinter WAN Router mit zwei Firtzboxen als Modem - [Edit - Translation] - Xbox One behind WAN router with two Firtzboxen as a modem

Hello Klohie!

our NAT type Article

3. Select Settings.
    4. Select Network.

Hope this helps!
  6. GMAN990 Win User

My NAT type is open but I still can't connect to some people?

Well that is certainly the issue as you are double NATing. To make this work you would have to make quite a few changes to the Netgear.

You would have to turn off NAT and DHCP, and give the Netgear an ip address in the same range as the Draytek and also plug the cable coming from the Draytek into one of the LAN ports of the Netgear instead of the WAN port (I assume its connected to the WAN
    port at the moment)

It just gets a bit complicated really, don't you have a phone line close to you to you could swap the positions of the Draytek and Netgear as this NAT issue will only really affect gaming for Xbox PS3 etc, it won't affect browsing/email/msn etc

If you could plug into the Draytek you'd be fine
  7. GMAN990 Win User

Hi,

Well your issue is almost certainly down to the two router set-up, I take it your Xbox is connected to the Netgear, is it possible to connect it to the Draytek instead? You say that you need wireless can't you just replace the Draytek with an ADSL wireless
    router?
  8. GMAN990 Win User

Hi,

I can see a reply button ok ? I assume the Draytek is connect to your phone line and the Netgear is connected to the Draytek via an Ethernet cable and your Xbox into the Netgear?

Using two routers is certainly an issue, why do you need the netgear?
  9. Skylaaa Win User

Nah, the draytek is the other side of the house, and both the routers are wireless, we just need to use both to be able to get the internet anywhere
Thema:

1. Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox One hinter WAN Router mit zwei Firtzboxen als Modem - [Edit - ... - Similar Threads - Draytek Draytek Vigor2500

2. Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Why I can't download with 1 gb/s on my xbox one x?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Why I can't download with 1 gb/s on my xbox one x?: Draytek (Modems/Gateways) Draytek- Vigor2500: Why I can't download with 1 gb/s on my xbox one x? Download speed is always as fast as the slowest connection. I have a 500Mb/s connection, but...
  3. Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox one lag and freezing issues

Draytek Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox one lag and freezing issues: Draytek (Modems/Gateways) Draytek- Vigor2500: Xbox one lag and freezing issues Contact your ISP, I do not feel that it comes from your console. You can try with the Xbox support to have more info:...
  4. Draytek: Known Issues

Draytek: Known Issues: Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none* Known Issues There are no known issues at...
  5. Draytek: Multiple Console Support

Draytek: Multiple Console Support: Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none* Multiple Console Support We...
  6. Draytek: Bridging Guide

Draytek: Bridging Guide: Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Bridging Guide Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none* Bridging Guide Open a web browser....
  7. Draytek: Firmware

Draytek: Firmware: Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Firmware Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none* How to Find Firmware Version Open a web...
  8. Draytek: Restoring Factory Defaults

Draytek: Restoring Factory Defaults: Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Restoring Factory Defaults Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none* Restoring Factory Defaults...
  9. Draytek: Firewall

Draytek: Firewall: Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Firewall Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none* Firewall *The firewall does not have any...
  10. Draytek: Port Forwarding

Draytek: Port Forwarding: Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none* Port Forwarding Open a web browser....