Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen servers unavailable

Discus and support Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen servers unavailable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I seem to recall it being this way with the Xbox 360 edition, five years ago. So now that Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen has finally made it to Xbox One,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spiderdust8, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Spiderdust8
    Spiderdust8 Guest

I seem to recall it being this way with the Xbox 360 edition, five years ago. So now that Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen has finally made it to Xbox One, a couple weeks into release the online functionality is not working. So syncing pawns online doesn't happen,
    nor do player-created pawns appear in the game. This is weak, and like I said, I think it's the same broken service from years ago.

:)

Spiderdust8, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Looking for game recommendations

Fallout 3 or Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen.

WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD-4ABC-A1C2-5D9DBF1CA00A, Oct 15, 2017
  3. KiRbYs Back
    KiRbYs Back Guest
    These are the Xbox 360 games I want to be BC.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is what I hope we get soon. Dx

KiRbYs Back, Oct 15, 2017
  4. DecafKingRat
    DecafKingRat Guest

Service Unavailable - Zero size object
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #15.4e133617.1509010055.30b88a8f

I've been seeing this happen a lot on my own account on top of the DDDragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen servers unavailable :DA servers not available...

DecafKingRat, Oct 25, 2017
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

What new games are you looking forward to?

Dark Souls 2 and Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen.
  6. JemFayCrystal Win User

Dragons dogma dark arisen pawn rental service

7. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Looking for game recommendations

Fallout 3 or Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen.
  8. Redyand Win User

Problems to download a game

The game is Dragon's dogma: Dark Arisen, and the code is 0x80070570.
  9. MetalGearFloppy Win User

What RPG's are on xbox 360?

[quote user="Fizzyface"]

dragons dogma

[/quote]

Yup, Dragon's Dogma/Dark Arisen is still my fav to date... love the combat system.
Thema:

1. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen servers unavailable - Similar Threads - Dragon's Dogma Dark

2. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen won't play on my series x. I swear I played it on there before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen won't play on my series x. I swear I played it on there before...: I put the disc in and I get the error 0x87e10024 stating the disc can't be verified for play. I swear it played on it before, so what's up now? I cleaned the disc, tried other backward...
  3. Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen: Hello need help on dragon dogma on xbox one, so i was playing the game last night and i saved and the quit ( save and return to tittle screen) i then came on today and it seemed as if jt had reset...
  4. Dragon's Dogma game breaking bug.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon's Dogma game breaking bug.: I bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen around when it released on Xbox One. I played it for a while, but stopped playing after something else grabbed my attention. I decided to start playing it...
  5. Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen Xbox One: Anyone have an extra Bowman Ring or Bowman Band that you can gift to me for Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen on the Xbox One? Thank you. Respectfully, Skyzoo e074f551-64e8-42a6-ad41-2e59748b134b
  6. Make Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen backwards compatible...: Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen Xbox 360 game needs to be backwards compatible on the Xbox One S and Xbox One X consoles officially!!! 77ab8511-34da-4383-936c-538455a2b0d5
  7. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen: Hi everyone. I am interested in Dark Arisen via Xbox store. I wonder if the digital version includes the original Dragon's Dogma as well. Thank you. 7b4acefb-4ddf-4515-83ec-9fc86ed76372
  8. Backwards Compatibility for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen: So I might be alone in this, and that's fine, but of all the 360 games I can think of that deserve Backwards Compatibility Dark Arisen is absolutely at the top of my list. The sheer joy and fun I...
  9. Request For New Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Friends on Xbox LIVE.......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request For New Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Friends on Xbox LIVE.......: is my GT everyone, and the subject of this post explains what I greatly desire currently actually. 74284ae7-5dbe-487d-b9b3-03ea5b4d873f
  10. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen getting corrupted when downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen getting corrupted when downloaded: So, i'm unable to play DD: Dark Arisen, i bought the game like a week ago and when i download the game it shows as corrupted in my hard drive after the download completion, i have done every...