DragonBall Z HD Colelction Help

Discus and support DragonBall Z HD Colelction Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you look at my compare game i missing 1 more achievement.. 23e6ed14-ab14-418b-b938-217927dabb79 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dumor90, Jan 1, 2014.

  1. Dumor90
    Dumor90 Guest

    DragonBall Z HD Colelction Help


    Can you look at my compare game i missing 1 more achievement..

    :)
     
    Dumor90, Jan 1, 2014
    #1
  2. Dumor90
    Dumor90 Guest
    Finish the achievement

    I done on Dragonball z hd colelction finally it take me 3 days to finish it.
     
    Dumor90, Jan 1, 2014
    #2
  3. Dumor90
    Dumor90 Guest
    December 15

    Well exactly i want DragonBall Z HD collection for free,because i wanna play old budokai agian.
     
    Dumor90, Jan 1, 2014
    #3
  4. Dumor90 Win User

    December 15

    Well exactly i want DragonBall Z HD collection for free,because i wanna play old budokai agian.
  5. AngerBeard91 Win User

    Dragonball Z: Budokai HD Question

    I remember you had to rotate the analog stick.
  6. Tw15t3D SH0TZ Win User

    We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!

    Dragonball Z games were beast
  7. NLbawz Win User

    If you had to choose a video game to be stuck in for eternity, what would it be?

    Dragonball Z might be amazing to be part of.
  8. denis97g Win User

    Kinect

    there is kinect sports, kinect joyride,fighters uncaged,dragonball z
Thema:

DragonBall Z HD Colelction Help

Loading...
  1. DragonBall Z HD Colelction Help - Similar Threads - DragonBall Colelction Help

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers: Hello! For whatever reason, whenever I play Dragonball xenoverse 2, on my series X, I’m unable to play any of the multiplayer modes that come with the game. Whenever I try and join a game with...
  9. DragonBall xenoverse 2 glitch?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    DragonBall xenoverse 2 glitch?: My friend logged onto his profile on my Xbox to play xenoverse 2 when he went back to his own Xbox he had all my tp medal info and the game is trying to make him buy the same amount of tp medals...
  10. Achievements not unlocking in DragonBall Xenoverse 2

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking in DragonBall Xenoverse 2: I saw a post saying that if I comment what achievements I'm missing because they won't pop up it'll be addressed The achievements in question are: Awaken Warrior of Legend... The Saiyan Legend...