Dragonball Z Budokai HD Collection Backwards Compatability

Discus and support Dragonball Z Budokai HD Collection Backwards Compatability in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to see the Dragonball Z Budokai HD Collection from the Xbox 360 to be backwards compatible with the Xbox One.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JROG1989, Aug 18, 2018.

1. JROG1989
    JROG1989 Guest

I would like to see the Dragonball Z Budokai HD Collection from the Xbox 360 to be backwards compatible with the Xbox One.

:)

JROG1989, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Dumor90
    Dumor90 Guest
    December 15

Well exactly i want DragonBall Z HD collection for free,because i wanna play old budokai agian.

Dumor90, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Please bring dragon ball Z budokai

I’m here concerning many people complaining about not having DragonBall Z Budokai HD collection isn’t backwards compatiable I have many friends that love the game and want to play it still but only have an Xbox one thank you I hope you can fix this situation

XAssassinGhost1, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Dragonball Z Budokai HD Collection Backwards Compatability

same, would love to play budokai in HD again! Dragonball Z Budokai HD Collection Backwards Compatability :)

Rick Rorschach, Aug 18, 2018
  5. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Great suggestion! I have heard amazing things about the series but never had the chance to try them out, this would be a great chance to!

Saeleth, Aug 18, 2018
  6. I as well have heard a lot but never got the chance to play. Might be fun!

ZombieJesterCOE, Aug 18, 2018
  7. At the Nozzle, Aug 18, 2018
  8. Dragonball Z Budokai HD Collection Backwards Compatability

yes I would like to see it on xbox one

SoleEagle473066, Nov 2, 2018
  9. Dumor90 Win User

December 15

Well exactly i want DragonBall Z HD collection for free,because i wanna play old budokai agian.
  10. At the Nozzle Win User

11. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

I as well have heard a lot but never got the chance to play. Might be fun!
  12. Saeleth Win User

Great suggestion! I have heard amazing things about the series but never had the chance to try them out, this would be a great chance to!
  13. SoleEagle473066 Win User

yes I would like to see it on xbox one
Thema:

1. Dragonball Z Budokai HD Collection Backwards Compatability - Similar Threads - Dragonball Budokai Collection

2. Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers: Hello! For whatever reason, whenever I play Dragonball xenoverse 2, on my series X, I’m unable to play any of the multiplayer modes that come with the game. Whenever I try and join a game with...
  3. DragonBall xenoverse 2 glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DragonBall xenoverse 2 glitch?: My friend logged onto his profile on my Xbox to play xenoverse 2 when he went back to his own Xbox he had all my tp medal info and the game is trying to make him buy the same amount of tp medals...
  4. I’ve owned dragon balls budokai had collection for a long time now how do I redownload it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve owned dragon balls budokai had collection for a long time now how do I redownload it...: Someone please answer this one way or another I’ve owned dragon ball z budokai he collection somehow got wiped from my hard drive how do I redownload it if I can’t find it in my do history?...
  5. Achievements not unlocking in DragonBall Xenoverse 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking in DragonBall Xenoverse 2: I saw a post saying that if I comment what achievements I'm missing because they won't pop up it'll be addressed The achievements in question are: Awaken Warrior of Legend... The Saiyan Legend...
  6. How can I play Dragon ball Budokai HD collection on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play Dragon ball Budokai HD collection on my Xbox one?: Hello, I have the Dragon ball Budokai HD collection on disc and it does not seem to work on my X box one. I wanted to know how I could play this game sense I have it in physical form. All and any...
  7. DBZ Budokai HD collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DBZ Budokai HD collection: Hello all so I’ve just recently purchased an Xbox 360 and realized I had DBZ downloaded so I redownloaded from my history and it won’t play. I get that it’s been delisted, but if I’ve already...
  8. Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2: It would really be awesome if we can get Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2 and put it on GamePass I know it only came available for GameCube and PlayStation 2. but i would like to play the Classic on XBOX...
  9. DBZ Budokai HD Collection (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DBZ Budokai HD Collection (Xbox One): ENGLISHIt's a shame that there is no Dragon Ball compatibility game to enjoy onXbox One and I think that after announcing a free version ofDragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is the best time for DBZ Budokai...
  10. dbz budokai tenkaichi 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    dbz budokai tenkaichi 3: show everybody know and share this game so they work it 50ab8eb5-a0be-48be-8a91-2306ff04c708