Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Ultra Pack 1 DLC content not loading after installation :: Solution...

Discus and support Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Ultra Pack 1 DLC content not loading after installation :: Solution... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Ultra Pack 1 DLC content did not load/unlock when I installed it so I contacted Bandai Namco and asked for their support after finding out that it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JidisD, Jul 25, 2019.

1. JidisD
    JidisD Guest

Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Ultra Pack 1 DLC content not loading after installation :: Solution...

The Ultra Pack 1 DLC content did not load/unlock when I installed it so I contacted Bandai Namco and asked for their support after finding out that it had nothing to do with my console.

This is the suggested workaround they provided and it helped me solve my issue.

I live in Sweden but I guess the workaround also help in other countries where the DLC content is not unlocked after you install it, at least it is worth a try if you have the same problem.

Hi !

Once again thanks for your patience, hope you are fine =)

We are sorry for this delay, while the dev team is working upon a final solution to this problem, it seems that we may have found a workaround, and we would love to try it together.

Try the follow procedure exactly in this order:

1. Go to your game content and select the Ultra Pack DLC
    2. Uninstall it
    3. Go to the console system settings and choose region
    4. Change the region to Australia
    5. Go back to the game content and install the DLC
    6. Go back to the system settings and return the region to its previous settings

Please let us know if this will help unlock the content in your game, if you have any other questions, we are at your disposal.

Kind regards,

Valo

Bandai Namco Customer Support Representative

In case you want to contact Bandai Namco yourself you find them on this URL https://service-en.bandainamcoent.eu/

:)

JidisD, Jul 25, 2019
  2. OG Gamer Win User

Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Ultra Pack 1 DLC content not loading after installation :: Solution (workaround)

The Ultra Pack 1 DLC content did not load/unlock when I installed it so I contacted Bandai Namco and asked for their support after finding out that it had nothing to do with my console.

This is the suggested workaround they provided and it helped me solve my issue.

I live in Sweden but I guess the workaround also help in other countries where the DLC content is not unlocked after you install it, at least it is worth a try if you have the same problem.

Hi !

Once again thanks for your patience, hope you are fine =)

We are sorry for this delay, while the dev team is working upon a final solution to this problem, it seems that we may have found a workaround, and we would love to try it together.

Try the follow procedure exactly in this order:

1. Go to your game content and select the Ultra Pack DLC
    2. Uninstall it
    3. Go to the console system settings and choose region
    4. Change the region to Australia
    5. Go back to the game content and install the DLC
    6. Go back to the system settings and return the region to its previous settings

Please let us know if this will help unlock the content in your game, if you have any other questions, we are at your disposal.

Kind regards,

Valo

Bandai Namco Customer Support Representative

In case you want to contact Bandai Namco yourself you find them on this URL https://service-en.bandainamcoent.eu/
    TY.
  3. XxTr4c4sxX Win User

Xbox One pagamenti [Translation - Xbox One Payments]

Ultra pack 1 di Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, è da stamattina che provo qualsiasi cosa tramite la Xbox.

------

[Mod Translation - Ultra pack 1 of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, I've been trying anything on the Xbox since this morning.]
  4. Leo Invictus Win User

Battlefield 1

Yep, free-to-play weekend for Battlefield 1 and Dragonball Xenoverse 2.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Dragonball xenoverse 2 ultra pack 1 do not work!

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't help try uninstalling/reinstalling the game.
  6. ZandraJohansson Win User

Dragonball xenoverse 2 ultra pack 1 do not work!

I have tried exactly everything
Thema:

1. Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Ultra Pack 1 DLC content not loading after installation :: Solution... - Similar Threads - Dragonball Xenoverse Ultra

2. Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers: Hello! For whatever reason, whenever I play Dragonball xenoverse 2, on my series X, I’m unable to play any of the multiplayer modes that come with the game. Whenever I try and join a game with...
  3. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  4. dragon ball xenoverse 2 on my xbox and i like to play it on my pc but when i try to it say...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon ball xenoverse 2 on my xbox and i like to play it on my pc but when i try to it say...: dragon ball xenoverse 2 on my xbox and i like to play it on my pc but when i try to it say i need to connect my xbox to my pc like physically and i cant but i have my xbox accunt on my pc...
  5. Dragon ball xenoverse 2 save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball xenoverse 2 save data: I play dragon ball xenoverse 2 over the weekend on my friends xbox and when I went to play on my xbox it said that “ This save data cannot be used because its TP Medal purchase information does...
  6. DragonBall xenoverse 2 glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DragonBall xenoverse 2 glitch?: My friend logged onto his profile on my Xbox to play xenoverse 2 when he went back to his own Xbox he had all my tp medal info and the game is trying to make him buy the same amount of tp medals...
  7. My Copy of xenoverse 2 is stuck at 1.0.0.42

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Copy of xenoverse 2 is stuck at 1.0.0.42: Split from this thread. Hi Mae, I have the exact same issue as above mentioned and I have tried both ways to solve the issue that you have mentioned. I am on xbox series s and have a full xbox...
  8. My Copy of xenoverse 2 Won't acess the Xenoverse Service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Copy of xenoverse 2 Won't acess the Xenoverse Service: Hi! I've updated my game and even brought the disc for xenoverse 2 however it tries to connect to the xenoverse server and then message still keep opening with the following: "The DRAGON BALL...
  9. My Copy of xenoverse 2 is stuck at 1.0.0.42

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Copy of xenoverse 2 is stuck at 1.0.0.42: Hi , I've recently got dragon ball xenoverse 2 and the game is stuck on version 1.0.0.42 when it's meant to be on version 1.20 . There isn't no updates available and says its up to date . What...
  10. Achievements not unlocking in DragonBall Xenoverse 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking in DragonBall Xenoverse 2: I saw a post saying that if I comment what achievements I'm missing because they won't pop up it'll be addressed The achievements in question are: Awaken Warrior of Legend... The Saiyan Legend...