Dragon Quest XI S - Why can't I access this game anymore?

Discus and support Dragon Quest XI S - Why can't I access this game anymore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing this game for a long while with no problem via cloud gaming. My account is still active but when I try starting, all I get is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlaPPeD UrDaDDy, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Dragon Quest XI S - Why can't I access this game anymore?

I've been playing this game for a long while with no problem via cloud gaming. My account is still active but when I try starting, all I get is a message saying: unable to communicate with servers. Please try again.

This has been the same message all day.

I've installed and tried to play but then get a message asking if I own the rights or insert the disk. I, of course, don't have the disk because I've been playing via cloud gaming.

It isn't my network. I wouldn't have been able to install the game as an attempt to fix the problem.

:)

SlaPPeD UrDaDDy, Dec 17, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The game has left game pass as of yesterday
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

That one game you want on Xbox

Dragon Quest XI, I love the Dragon Quest games and this entry looks really good.

At least this one is available on PC too, so I'll get it there even if my pc is not on par with my xbox for gaming
  4. Noah.P Win User

Microsoft Support cannot help me, and i cannot download games now.

Hello, this time the error occurred at 100%, and the error code is 0x80070005 and I was trying to download Dragon Quest XI
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Dragon Quest XI S - No Achievement

There are achievements but the actual achievement list isn't live yet for some reason.

Just play the game & you'll unlock the achievements,i've unlocked 3 already.

There aren't any missable ones if the achievement list is the same as the PS Trophy list.
  6. coco meat train Win User

Best game of 2018

Across all systems it was probably Dragon Quest XI for me. I played my Xbox One X much more than my Switch and PS4 combined but that one game sticks out for me.
Thema:

1. Dragon Quest XI S - Why can't I access this game anymore? - Similar Threads - Dragon Quest Why

2. Requesting game save from cloud for Dragon Quest XI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requesting game save from cloud for Dragon Quest XI: Hi, I have a game save I want to retrieve for Dragon Quest XI which I previously played on game pass. Since then it has been removed from game pass. I have since purchased it on steam and want...
  3. Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age won't start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age won't start.: Hello everyboy, in a short description, when I click play I just get the next screen of the game and thats it. The game won't load or do anything more, I have already uninstalled, also the xbox...
  4. Why does Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition not work?: I first bought the game over a year ago and it worked and played fine, really enjoyed the game. Doing a second playthrough and around a week or so ago, it just suddenly doesn't work. I mean the...
  5. DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 This game cannot be played online with friends on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 This game cannot be played online with friends on Xbox Game Pass for PC: This problem has been discussed by many people in the comment area, and it has not been fixed yet. I hope Microsoft can fix it. After all, it is so sad that an online game cannot be connected...
  6. Dragon quest XI not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon quest XI not working?: Hello, I got dragon quest XI on my pc with the gamepass and it was fine and after 60 hours of gameplay i tried opening the game it just says 'Please sign in to a profile' but there is no option to...
  7. Dragon Quest 11s gone from cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Dragon Quest 11s gone from cloud gaming: I play game pass primarily on my iPhone and I’ve been really getting into Dragon Quest XI. But now it’s gone with no warning? I didn’t see it on the list of games being removed or anything. Can...
  8. PC Game Pass - Dragon Quest XI - recover save file?

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass - Dragon Quest XI - recover save file?: I had PC Game Pass from August to November 2020. During that time I played Dragon Quest XI. I cancelled game pass and uninstalled DQXI. Today I re-subscribed to Game Pass. I downloaded DQXI. When...
  9. Dragon Quest XI Black Screen with Gamertag on Startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Dragon Quest XI Black Screen with Gamertag on Startup: Played Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition the past couple nights on game pass with no problem. Woke up this morning, and the loading screen lasted longer than usual, then an error "Unknown...
  10. Glitch in DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition game !!

in XBoX on Windows
    Glitch in DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition game !!: I have completed the whole story but some achievements related to story missions didn't unlock ....Please look into it. c1a16119-67b2-4f4c-86bf-4aefd93eaaee