Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age won't start.

Discus and support Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age won't start. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyboy, in a short description, when I click play I just get the next screen of the game and thats it. The game won't load or do anything more,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShinraiVI, Aug 15, 2022.

1. ShinraiVI
    ShinraiVI Guest

Hello everyboy, in a short description, when I click play I just get the next screen of the game and thats it. The game won't load or do anything more, I have already uninstalled, also the xbox app, drivers, powershell solutions etc, and well I can't make the game work.
    Also I can play the game on Steam without problems so it shouldn't be problems with System Requirements.

Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age won't start. [​IMG]

:)

ShinraiVI, Aug 15, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Shinraivi

May I know if you already double checked and tried this:

Press Windows button and type Services

On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

And do this with each of the services listed above:

Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

Restart your PC and give it a new try.

------

If maybe that doesn't work, please try each one:

Press Windows + X, then click on Windows Powershell (Administrator)

Then type or copy/paste this command and press enter:

Get-appxpackage Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart your PC and install the recently deleted app:

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xbox-id...

Finally go to Windows Settings > Apps and Features > Xbox app > Reset and Repair, then restart your PC and give it a new try.

If that doesn't work please also try these tutorials:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Or try this (RainingRoses response):

"Try the following options for Windows 10/11:
    1. Go to Credential Manager (https://support.microsoft.com/windows/accessing...) > Windows Credentials (not the Web option), select XblGrts|DeviceKey and remove.

2. Go to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts. Select your account with the issue and verify that the ‘Apps need to ask me to use this account’ setting is enabled. This would especially help if you have multiple accounts as you would have the option to choose the correct account on startup, but you can always change it back to the automatic option if you prefer. You can also try to remove the account from here and re-add it later.

3. Follow this file path: C:\Users\[Your Username]AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker
    Delete the Accounts and Cache folders, which will be deleted from the Xbox Identity Provider

Note that the highlighted code in this file path depends on your system so may vary.
    If you don’t see a particular folder, then confirm there’s no search filters applied and select ‘show hidden items’, or you can just search for the folder in the search bar.
    Restart your PC after trying the above steps, so that these properly take effect next time you sign in. It may also help to then reset and repair and/or uninstall and reinstall the Xbox apps where this error occurs."

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Let me know how it goes, I'll be waiting for your reply
    Greetings
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Glitch in DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition game !!

4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Dragon Quest 11 echoes of an elusive age

Can you please be more specific and provide us with the error code you received.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

That one game you want on Xbox

Dragon Quest XI, I love the Dragon Quest games and this entry looks really good.

At least this one is available on PC too, so I'll get it there even if my pc is not on par with my xbox for gaming
  6. Noah.P Win User

Microsoft Support cannot help me, and i cannot download games now.

Hello, this time the error occurred at 100%, and the error code is 0x80070005 and I was trying to download Dragon Quest XI
Thema:

1. Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age won't start. - Similar Threads - Dragon Quest Echoes

2. Requesting game save from cloud for Dragon Quest XI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requesting game save from cloud for Dragon Quest XI: Hi, I have a game save I want to retrieve for Dragon Quest XI which I previously played on game pass. Since then it has been removed from game pass. I have since purchased it on steam and want...
  3. Dragon Quest XI S - Why can't I access this game anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Quest XI S - Why can't I access this game anymore?: I've been playing this game for a long while with no problem via cloud gaming. My account is still active but when I try starting, all I get is a message saying: unable to communicate with...
  4. Why does Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition not work?: I first bought the game over a year ago and it worked and played fine, really enjoyed the game. Doing a second playthrough and around a week or so ago, it just suddenly doesn't work. I mean the...
  5. DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 This game cannot be played online with friends on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 This game cannot be played online with friends on Xbox Game Pass for PC: This problem has been discussed by many people in the comment area, and it has not been fixed yet. I hope Microsoft can fix it. After all, it is so sad that an online game cannot be connected...
  6. Dragon quest XI not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon quest XI not working?: Hello, I got dragon quest XI on my pc with the gamepass and it was fine and after 60 hours of gameplay i tried opening the game it just says 'Please sign in to a profile' but there is no option to...
  7. Dragon Quest 11s gone from cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Dragon Quest 11s gone from cloud gaming: I play game pass primarily on my iPhone and I’ve been really getting into Dragon Quest XI. But now it’s gone with no warning? I didn’t see it on the list of games being removed or anything. Can...
  8. PC Game Pass - Dragon Quest XI - recover save file?

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass - Dragon Quest XI - recover save file?: I had PC Game Pass from August to November 2020. During that time I played Dragon Quest XI. I cancelled game pass and uninstalled DQXI. Today I re-subscribed to Game Pass. I downloaded DQXI. When...
  9. Dragon Quest XI Black Screen with Gamertag on Startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Dragon Quest XI Black Screen with Gamertag on Startup: Played Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition the past couple nights on game pass with no problem. Woke up this morning, and the loading screen lasted longer than usual, then an error "Unknown...
  10. Glitch in DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition game !!

in XBoX on Windows
    Glitch in DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition game !!: I have completed the whole story but some achievements related to story missions didn't unlock ....Please look into it. c1a16119-67b2-4f4c-86bf-4aefd93eaaee