DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 ACHIEVEMENT BUG / DB XENOVERSE 2 PROBLEMA COM UN LOGRO

Discus and support DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 ACHIEVEMENT BUG / DB XENOVERSE 2 PROBLEMA COM UN LOGRO in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my gamertag is Rudson BE7 and I'm looking for help because I've already finished the requirements for an achievement called “You're the Second Foe... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rudson Furtado Azevedo, Dec 6, 2022.

1. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 ACHIEVEMENT BUG / DB XENOVERSE 2 PROBLEMA COM UN LOGRO

Hi, my gamertag is Rudson BE7 and I'm looking for help because I've already finished the requirements for an achievement called “You're the Second Foe to Push Me This Far!”. I did all 100 side quests and the achievement didn't come. I will attach a photo as proof.

Hola, mi gamertag es Rudson BE7 y estoy buscando ayuda porque ya he terminado los requisitos para un logro llamado "¡Eres el segundo enemigo que me empuja hasta aquí!". Hice las 100 misiones secundarias y el logro no llegó. Adjuntaré una foto como prueba.

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 ACHIEVEMENT BUG / DB XENOVERSE 2 PROBLEMA COM UN LOGRO [​IMG]

:)

Rudson Furtado Azevedo, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Rudson, I'm very sorry that this achievement is not unlocking.

Unfortunately, no process has been developed to manage achievements manually at this time. So if a bug occurs, just like in your case, really the only option for now will be to wait for this synchronization on the servers.

What we can do, just as a test, would be to try to force a sync like this

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Mister Taurus Win User

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 ACHIEVEMENT BUG / DB XENOVERSE 2 PROBLEMA CON UN LOGRO

Hi there,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. This is an issue that usually clears itself up after a few days. We do however have

a forum post
    that has a few steps. If you're still experiencing the issue, we recommend completing the survey at the bottom of the post to let our teams know of this issue. Thank you.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the microsoft store?

Hi Sonic Dash 148,

Just checked the store and this weeks sale and here in the UK there is a sale on the following:

DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ ( standard, Fighterz Edition & Ultimate Edition)

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 1 & 2 Bundle

Jump Force (Standard, Ultimate and Deluxe Editions)

Thought you may be interested as there are HUGE savings on them. The only one not on sale is Kakarot which only just released.

Not sure if this is regional but deffo worth checking out :)
  5. DominumStige Win User

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Unfortunately, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 was not developed for X360, but only for next-gen.
  6. XxTr4c4sxX Win User

Xbox One pagamenti [Translation - Xbox One Payments]

Ultra pack 1 di Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, è da stamattina che provo qualsiasi cosa tramite la Xbox.

------

[Mod Translation - Ultra pack 1 of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, I've been trying anything on the Xbox since this morning.]
Thema:

1. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 ACHIEVEMENT BUG / DB XENOVERSE 2 PROBLEMA COM UN LOGRO - Similar Threads - DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE

2. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  3. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  4. dragon ball xenoverse 2 on my xbox and i like to play it on my pc but when i try to it say...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon ball xenoverse 2 on my xbox and i like to play it on my pc but when i try to it say...: dragon ball xenoverse 2 on my xbox and i like to play it on my pc but when i try to it say i need to connect my xbox to my pc like physically and i cant but i have my xbox accunt on my pc...
  5. Dragon ball xenoverse 2 save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball xenoverse 2 save data: I play dragon ball xenoverse 2 over the weekend on my friends xbox and when I went to play on my xbox it said that “ This save data cannot be used because its TP Medal purchase information does...
  6. Dragon ball xenoverse 2 extra DLC pack 4 will not install on external hard drive and only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball xenoverse 2 extra DLC pack 4 will not install on external hard drive and only...: I've had this dlc since release I've tried to reinstall it lately and it won't install on my external hard drive even though it used to 76d61981-9f89-4fd1-85fc-8cae09258e27
  7. Regarding Dragon ball XenoVerse on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding Dragon ball XenoVerse on xbox 360: Hi, I can find all kinds of compatibility packs xbox 360 but when it comes to dragon ball xenoverse I can't find nor game nor it's compatibility packs, so could you please help me with this....
  8. Dragon Ball xenoverse 2 level 99 achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball xenoverse 2 level 99 achievement: Trying to get xenoverse 2 level 99 achievement to unlock I have talked to the guy by the dragon ball section and I am level 99 and it still hasn't given it to me 5ad961f3-f509-49a0-84c9-39abe1b4564b
  9. When I look for a recently released DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, it isn't there.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I look for a recently released DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, it isn't there.: So I am trying to get the new DLC in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, bought the Hero of Justice Pack Set and I got the first DLC but not the second, none of the DLCs are shown in the store, meaning I...
  10. What can i do to connect to multiplayer properly in Dragon Ball xenovers 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What can i do to connect to multiplayer properly in Dragon Ball xenovers 2?: Hi my Name is Kevin, since the middle of October my internet when it comes to my game Dragon ball xenoverse 2 has been annoyingly odd, whenever i Try to join a room someone made i dont load in, it...