Dragon Ball Fighterz

Discus and support Dragon Ball Fighterz in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I run into a problem playing dragon ball fighterz, recently my friend told me to get xbox game pass to play the game. At first there were no problems... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joseph Ajayi-Ogunya, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Dragon Ball Fighterz

I run into a problem playing dragon ball fighterz, recently my friend told me to get xbox game pass to play the game. At first there were no problems and we could both run it smoothly however after attempting to play it again It told me UE4-RED fatal error so I went online and attempted all the fixes I could find I tried the deleting the game save folder in app data but i couldn't see it at first so i had to uninstall the game make a custom directory and reinstall it, then i could see and delete it, I have the latest graphic drivers, i tried getting new visual studios, i tried disabling my overlays, stopping my start-up tasks and changing the games dpi setting to be compatible even running as a adminstator nothing worked. is there anyway i could fix this?

:)

Joseph Ajayi-Ogunya, Feb 28, 2022
  2. Alpha Soulneed Win User

WHAT GAMES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AND PLAY IN CROSS-PLAY ON XBOX CONSOLES?

Overwatch and dragon ball fighterz
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Lost my progress

Hi, Clayton! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, Dragon Ball Fighterz is not a "Play Anywhere" game as there are separate versions of the game for each platform. This means that Game saves and purchased DLCs do not carry over from the Xbox version to the PC version, and vice versa.

I'll be attaching their links as a reference.

Dragon Ball Fighterz (Xbox):

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/dragon-b...

Dragon Ball Fighterz (PC):

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/dragon-b...

I hope this helps!

Best regards.
  4. BlueBlaze435 Win User

Beta of Dragon Ball Fighter Z

I love Dragon Ball Z and would like to support Dragon Ball fighterZ anyway I can
  5. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Dragon Ball FighterZ

i love dragon ball z, but i couldn't get into fighterz, its dragon ball x tekken, and it just isn't the same.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the microsoft store?

Hi Sonic Dash 148,

Just checked the store and this weeks sale and here in the UK there is a sale on the following:

DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ ( standard, Fighterz Edition & Ultimate Edition)

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 1 & 2 Bundle

Jump Force (Standard, Ultimate and Deluxe Editions)

Thought you may be interested as there are HUGE savings on them. The only one not on sale is Kakarot which only just released.

Not sure if this is regional but deffo worth checking out :)
Thema:

Dragon Ball Fighterz

1. Dragon Ball Fighterz - Similar Threads - Dragon Ball Fighterz

2. I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...: This is proof i owned the game in 2020. It wont show on my purchase history and this was before it was on gamepass. [img] eefe38b1-22c8-40f6-a9a2-c2f00192f2b9
  3. Dragon Ball FighterZ black screen crash Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball FighterZ black screen crash Xbox series X: I boot up the game and it crashes after the title card. The only way I can get it to work is to uninstall and reinstall the dlc only. Why is this happening? abe81a4f-2d7b-4f76-9c21-ff3c589ea046
  4. I can play DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ (0x803f900a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can play DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ (0x803f900a): So when I was trying to play DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ I would try to play, and it would say "Sign in or renew the subscription." And the error code is : (0x803f900a). My game pass ultimate is all paid...
  5. No Online mode available in Dragon Ball FighterZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Online mode available in Dragon Ball FighterZ: Since December 28th no servers up in Dragonball FighterZ, in another plataforms no problem only in Xbox One. When the servers come back again???? d2207a6f-0540-4edd-a63c-814ad5fe5c29
  6. Dragon Ball FighterZ down for over a week now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball FighterZ down for over a week now: Dragon Ball FighterZ has been down for over a week, theres no acknowledgement of this anywhere online, lots of users are complaining on forums/comment sections about this issue and it only affects...
  7. Dragon ball Fighterz Online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball Fighterz Online.: For the past 3-4 days fighterz has been down. Only on Xbox. Every other platform has been able to connect or continue using the online aspect of fighterz. Except Xbox. There’s hasn’t been anything...
  8. Dragon Ball Fighterz won't recognize Analog sticks anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Fighterz won't recognize Analog sticks anymore: I'm trying to play the game and I log in and when I try to use my analog stick in menus or in actual matches it won't work, it works in the main lobby but nowhere else...
  9. Dlc for Dragon ball Fighterz not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc for Dragon ball Fighterz not downloading: I bought kefla and the ssgss unlock pack separate from the game. Ssgss goku and vegeta are in my game but kefla still is locked. I go to my games and apps and keep clicking on download kefla. It...
  10. Dragon Ball Fighterz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Fighterz: Why does my DLC keep uninstalling itself? I bought Broly as a stand alone character for $5, but every time i launch the game it the Broly DLC uninstalls itself, and i can't use the DLC that I paid...