Dragon age origins missing DLC items on new Series X console

Discus and support Dragon age origins missing DLC items on new Series X console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an XBox One X that I have played for several years, and on which I earned 100% achievement for Dragon Age Origins including all of the DLC's. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by red dragon1, Dec 9, 2022.

1. red dragon1
    red dragon1 Guest

I have an XBox One X that I have played for several years, and on which I earned 100% achievement for Dragon Age Origins including all of the DLC's. I also received 9 DLC inventory items (Reaper's Cudgel, Battledress of the Provocateur, Dragonbone Cleaver, etc) as reward items for the achievements. Every time I started a new game, those items would automatically show up in my inventory.

I purchased an XBox Series X and reloaded DAO plus all of the DLC's successfully. Started a new game, created a character, and the only item showing in inventory is the Blood Dragon Plate, none of the other items are in my inventory.

I uninstalled the game, then reinstalled, but nothing changed; the items are still missing.

I shouldn't have to replay the DLC's to regain those items, since my profile clearly shows 100% achievement.

What do I do to correct this besides going back to the OneX console?

:)

red dragon1, Dec 9, 2022
  2. JessaPond Win User

I don't think it's to do with the servers. I'm on a Series S so I went into my saves to double check when I started my current game and I created the character 10 days ago, on the 4th of January, and I still have all the DLC items that I'm meant to. Might be a bit obvious, but have you checked that your old game saves have synced properly??

Edit: I withdraw my question, I didn't see your other response. I would scroll through on your old console tho, just in there's some individual saves that haven't uploaded, as I've had that issue a few times
  3. NgIoriusBastird Win User

Any luck with the 'trouble ticket' to EA?
  4. red dragon1 Win User

I know, right? When I created the new character in Nov. the screen still popped up saying "Dragon Age Servers are Unavailable" (which it had been doing for quite a long time) but continued to create the character and go to the opening scene. Yep, all 9 achievement items still there. Tried to start a new character around Dec.6 on the new Series X, and the items were gone.

If this situation is somehow tied to the DA server being taken down for good, then EA needs to correct it for console users. PC users have a fix for this.
  5. WEBHEAD 7 Win User

If you started a character that got all it's items in November then maybe that rules out the server closure being the culprit... but I've just tried starting up a new character on my Xbox One S that I still have and it too doesn't give the items
  6. red dragon1 Win User

I'm relieved someone else is having this problem! Not in the literal sense, of course, but I thought it was just me. I'm now missing 9 achievement items. The Blood Dragon plate was included with the Ultimate Edition; that's why it's the only item to show up in inventory upon starting a new character.

I haven't been able to find a solution, either, which make no sense as these achievement items are tied to your profile.
Thema:

1. Dragon age origins missing DLC items on new Series X console - Similar Threads - Dragon age origins

2. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...
  3. Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page: So I’ve owned most all the dlc for awhile and the base game itself, now when you view it in store it says I don’t own the awakening expansion, however it specifically says “installs automatically...
  4. I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I need to collect 200 gold in game which I did. However, the challenge hasn't updated at all on the Xbox app. 6d77a494-1cf6-473d-9ff2-39670f714033
  5. Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live): I just purchased and downloaded Dragon Age Origins from the Xbox store for my Xbox One console (8 October 2023). When loading the game I get an error that my profile cannot access xbox live and...
  6. dragon age origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon age origins: getting a invalid liscense on launch of dragon age origins. i downloaded it throught the xbox app on pc. saved to d drive to conserve space. 8e17bd5f-1141-4e12-951f-72599572e55e
  7. Dragon Age Origins will not start on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins will not start on my Xbox One: I own a digital 360 copy of the game. I’ve uninstalled and re-downloaded the game, restarted the system itself and went through all of the troubleshooting procedures, but no luck. Every time I...
  8. Xbox Series X Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC not working with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC not working with Game Pass: I have Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on disc. I was able to install it on my Xbox Series X by installing from the second disc, which installed the game and all the DLC. Then last month I...
  9. Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store: Hi everyone, sorry to bother you again but I just want to ask something. I live in the French part of Switzerland, I'm a fan of the Fable series that I've discovered with Fable 3, but also of...
  10. Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition: I'm not sure how it all works, if someone could give me a step by step guide? I made my world and imported but I don't know how to send it to my xbox. a67f719e-c15c-4346-8531-ad2f4b923898