Dragon age keeps going back to dashboard.

Discus and support Dragon age keeps going back to dashboard. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; today my dragon age deluxe edition, disc, decided to start dropping back to home dashboard after loading my last game, both continue game and load... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by POLSKI83, Jan 8, 2016.

1. POLSKI83
    POLSKI83 Guest

today my dragon age deluxe edition, disc, decided to start dropping back to home dashboard after loading my last game, both continue game and load specific file. Cant find an answer for it. Yes i have tried all of the troubleshooting options, including
    reinstalling. I followed all of xbox recommendations for game not loading. I have 2 save files saved 2 minutes apart, both do not work. Im leaning towards 2 corrupt files at this point. So does the cloud keep several of the last saved datas, if so can
    the latest ones be deleted? All without me having to start the game over again. I have 36 hours of game time right now.

:)

POLSKI83, Jan 8, 2016
  2. Can't play offline

It keeps asking my to log in to play dragon age, i tried going offline but it still asks me to log in.

HashBean CDXX, Jan 8, 2016
  3. RPG for 2013

Dragon Age 3 is said to be going back steps from what origins did since Dragon Age 2 was very flawed and lazy.

Undeadfire Zero, Jan 8, 2016
  4. POLSKI83
    POLSKI83 Guest

To add, worked fine yesterday besides when the game for the first time went to dashboard while i was already playing for 15 minutes. After thatbi played for 5 more hours now problems until this morning

POLSKI83, Jan 8, 2016
  5. POLSKI83 Win User

To add, worked fine yesterday besides when the game for the first time went to dashboard while i was already playing for 15 minutes. After thatbi played for 5 more hours now problems until this morning
  6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

RPG for 2013

Dragon Age 3 is said to be going back steps from what origins did since Dragon Age 2 was very flawed and lazy.
  7. ComicalDisaster Win User

Dragon Age 2 was awesome but....

I was a bit disappointed in Dragon Age 2 since it didn't seem to revert back to the original one except for a couple of short instances. With that being said, I'm hoping for a huge Dragon Age 3 that will merge both Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2.

It's about time they announce something about Dragon Age 3 anyway so I can't wait til E3. If BioWare is going to announce it then my money is at E3
  8. neilhorgan Win User

The Witcher 3 Delayed Until May 19th 2015

A pain, but as Genchy said, rather a delay than a broken game, and Dragon Age will keep me going for a long while!
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Dragon Age: Inquisition Review Round up

Hello "Back Lot Basher" :)

Dragon Age Inquisition is more like Dragon Age Origins and not like Dragon Age 2, that is good news indeed :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
Thema:

1. Dragon age keeps going back to dashboard. - Similar Threads - Dragon age keeps

2. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...
  3. Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page: So I’ve owned most all the dlc for awhile and the base game itself, now when you view it in store it says I don’t own the awakening expansion, however it specifically says “installs automatically...
  4. I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I need to collect 200 gold in game which I did. However, the challenge hasn't updated at all on the Xbox app. 6d77a494-1cf6-473d-9ff2-39670f714033
  5. Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live): I just purchased and downloaded Dragon Age Origins from the Xbox store for my Xbox One console (8 October 2023). When loading the game I get an error that my profile cannot access xbox live and...
  6. I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....: I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save. Once I sign in will I be able to load and save even if I am 168e0ca4-cd20-4e4d-9ad5-d78ddda34180
  7. dragon age origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon age origins: getting a invalid liscense on launch of dragon age origins. i downloaded it throught the xbox app on pc. saved to d drive to conserve space. 8e17bd5f-1141-4e12-951f-72599572e55e
  8. Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.: Game was working prior to downloading everything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything multiple times to no avail. Unable to load save game as the required downloadable content is not...
  9. The Dragon Age Keep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Dragon Age Keep: Dragon Age: Inquisition - The Epic Action RPG - On PC, PS4 and Xbox One - EA Official The Dragon Age Keep, a web app designed to run on modern browsers using HTML5 technology. No downloads or...
  10. The Dragon Age Keep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Dragon Age Keep: Dragon Age: Inquisition - The Epic Action RPG - On PC, PS4 and Xbox One - EA Official The Dragon Age Keep, a web app designed to run on modern browsers using HTML5 technology. No downloads or...