Dragon age inquisition

Discus and support Dragon age inquisition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So Dragon age won't start unless I play offline is anyone having this issues cause everytime I start it it goes to like one screen bck to home screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuinelJohnson, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Dragon age inquisition

So Dragon age won't start unless I play offline is anyone having this issues cause everytime I start it it goes to like one screen bck to home screen

:)

QuinelJohnson, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Lofty Who Win User

dragon age inquisition

3. Lofty Who Win User

Dragon Age Inquisition

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Download DLC issue

5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Dragon Age: Inquisition = Bye Bye Life

Hello "FirstRespond3f" :)

I already owned Dragon Age 2 way before I got Dragon Age Inquisition.

I chose 192 GBs of Flash Drive Space instead of Dragon Age Inquisition.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  6. Mr Painless Win User

Still no Deluxe Edition DLC in Game. Please help

Thema:

Dragon age inquisition

1. Dragon age inquisition - Similar Threads - Dragon age inquisition

2. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...
  3. Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page: So I’ve owned most all the dlc for awhile and the base game itself, now when you view it in store it says I don’t own the awakening expansion, however it specifically says “installs automatically...
  4. I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I need to collect 200 gold in game which I did. However, the challenge hasn't updated at all on the Xbox app. 6d77a494-1cf6-473d-9ff2-39670f714033
  5. Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live): I just purchased and downloaded Dragon Age Origins from the Xbox store for my Xbox One console (8 October 2023). When loading the game I get an error that my profile cannot access xbox live and...
  6. I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....: I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save. Once I sign in will I be able to load and save even if I am 168e0ca4-cd20-4e4d-9ad5-d78ddda34180
  7. dragon age origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon age origins: getting a invalid liscense on launch of dragon age origins. i downloaded it throught the xbox app on pc. saved to d drive to conserve space. 8e17bd5f-1141-4e12-951f-72599572e55e
  8. Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.: Game was working prior to downloading everything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything multiple times to no avail. Unable to load save game as the required downloadable content is not...
  9. Dragon Age Inquisition : Save not showing on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisition : Save not showing on PC: Hello, I have played the game on and off on the xbox over the years, recently I wanted to play it as I travel on my pc so I downloaded it off the xbox app on pc (then opened it using the EA app)...
  10. Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition DLC Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition DLC Missing: I have xbox game pass. I downloaded Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition which includes the base game and all the DLC. It is an EA game but I have access to this though the Xbox PC...