Dragon Age Inquisition with Xbox Gamepass ultimate

Discus and support Dragon Age Inquisition with Xbox Gamepass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need help please. I've been trying to download DA Inquisition. Have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. Installed the EA App/Beta whatever its called. Logged... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SolanumTuberosum, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Dragon Age Inquisition with Xbox Gamepass ultimate

Need help please.

I've been trying to download DA Inquisition.

Have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate.

Installed the EA App/Beta whatever its called.

Logged in and linked accounts (EA and Xbox)

Get error code 0xa3e903ed.

:)

SolanumTuberosum, Jul 3, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox GamePass EaPlay Dragon age inquisition can't play deluxe edition

Hello, forumtera,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with Dragon Age Inquisition save data. After researching your issue extensively, I discovered this issue and the solution via The Dragon Age: Inquisition support page Dragon Age: Inquisition Save Importer (ea.com). On the site, scroll down to Migrating Your Dragon Age: Inquisition Savegame and Profile on Xbox. Here is some additional information on this specific issue.

Xbox consoles:

• If you have preorder promotional items or Flames of the Inquisition items installed on your Xbox 360 console at the time of the export, you can import the savegame data on your Xbox One console.
      • If you do not have the same content installed on your Xbox One console, the save game loads, and you must equip alternate equipment and/or armor.
      • If you have the same content installed on your Xbox One console, the savegame loads as it appeared on the Xbox 360 console.
    Xbox consoles:

• An online connection.
    • An Xbox 360 console system with a Dragon Age: Inquisition savegame.
    • A copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition for Xbox 360 with The Black Emporium free DLC pack installed.
    • Logged into your EA account in Dragon Age: Inquisition for your Xbox 360 console.
    • An Xbox One console.
    • A copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition for Xbox One with The Black Emporium free DLC pack installed.
    • Logged into your EA account in Dragon Age: Inquisition for your Xbox One console.
    Finally, the EA Play, Game Pass version of Dragon Age Inquisition is not the Ultimate or Game of the year edition. It is the base game. Did you own that addition digitally, or have the disc still? The support guide I provided provides the answers to why you are experiencing this issue. I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  3. SolanumTuberosum Win User

Thank you, followed the steps but am getting the same error.

Edit: Man, Ea support sucks. Same information given 3 time and asked for again. I thing I'm just going to play something else. In fact the only thing they were able to help with effectively was in deleting my account with them
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm thinking couple options more:

1. Please try changing your PC region momentarily to United States or United Kingdom in case you set it to another and restart your PC, sign out and sign in again on both Xbox App and EA Play app, and don't forget reset and repair Xbox app after sign out.

2. Following the above, if maybe the game now appears on EA Play but it doesn't download on Xbox app, try using momentarily a VPN from United States or United Kingdom (depends on which region did you select to change)

3. Try reinstalling Gaming services via powershell:

Right-click the Windows Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following commands and press Enter:

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

Restart your device.

Start the Xbox application. You should see a blue banner with the following message: "This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services.

After the installation is complete, try again
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today buddy

Where are you getting this error, on Xbox app or inside the EA Play app?

Are you able to see an option to install the game via EA Play app?

Which troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'll be waiting for your reply
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Thema:

1. Dragon Age Inquisition with Xbox Gamepass ultimate - Similar Threads - Dragon Age Inquisition

2. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...
  3. Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page: So I’ve owned most all the dlc for awhile and the base game itself, now when you view it in store it says I don’t own the awakening expansion, however it specifically says “installs automatically...
  4. I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I need to collect 200 gold in game which I did. However, the challenge hasn't updated at all on the Xbox app. 6d77a494-1cf6-473d-9ff2-39670f714033
  5. Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live): I just purchased and downloaded Dragon Age Origins from the Xbox store for my Xbox One console (8 October 2023). When loading the game I get an error that my profile cannot access xbox live and...
  6. I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....: I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save. Once I sign in will I be able to load and save even if I am 168e0ca4-cd20-4e4d-9ad5-d78ddda34180
  7. dragon age origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon age origins: getting a invalid liscense on launch of dragon age origins. i downloaded it throught the xbox app on pc. saved to d drive to conserve space. 8e17bd5f-1141-4e12-951f-72599572e55e
  8. Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.: Game was working prior to downloading everything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything multiple times to no avail. Unable to load save game as the required downloadable content is not...
  9. Dragon Age Inquisition : Save not showing on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisition : Save not showing on PC: Hello, I have played the game on and off on the xbox over the years, recently I wanted to play it as I travel on my pc so I downloaded it off the xbox app on pc (then opened it using the EA app)...
  10. Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition DLC Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition DLC Missing: I have xbox game pass. I downloaded Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition which includes the base game and all the DLC. It is an EA game but I have access to this though the Xbox PC...