Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC missing from game on PC

Discus and support Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC missing from game on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have this game through EA Play, which in turn is part of my Xbox Games Pass. I have played the game and all DLC without issue, but when I started a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kaidoll, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Kaidoll
    Kaidoll Guest

I have this game through EA Play, which in turn is part of my Xbox Games Pass. I have played the game and all DLC without issue, but when I started a new game, the DLC became inaccessible. I finished the game a second time without any of the DLC appearing as it should, on the war table. So far I have tried clearing the cache on the EA Play app, uninstalling and reinstalling the game/DLC, and messing with the DLC files themselves. I have also contacted EA and Microsoft multiple times, and no one could help me. EA kicked me to Microsoft, who told me to escalate it and call. I won't have time to call during their open hours until the weekend, and I am not getting the chat option anymore, so I'm posting here in the meantime. I have read every forum post I can find on this exact years-long ONGOING issue and no one has found/posted a reasonable solution so far. I just want to play the DLC I already own, this is completely absurd. Anybody know what the problem is?

:)

Kaidoll, Apr 19, 2022
  2. Fireheart453 Win User

Missing DLC that I payed for

Evolve and dragon age inquisition are xbox one

Dragon age: origins is 360, but the dlc worked just fine before
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Kaidoll,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Kind regards,

4. Kaidoll Win User

Apologies for the late reply,

1. Yes, it is on PC

2. The game was downloaded from EA Play, and was included with EA Play membership (not purchased)

3. This is the only game title with issues.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Kaidoll,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Kind regards,

6. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Kaidoll,

Greetings! Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

To answer your question, it could be possible that the platform the game and DLC best playable with is not a match or else we need to isolate your concern. We understand that you are trying to play with the DLC you purchase for Dragon Age: Inquisition. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We would like to ask few details regarding your concern:

1. Just to confirm, are you trying to play Dragon Age: Inquisition with the DLC on PC?
    2. Would you mind confirming if this is the game you have purchased - Buy Dragon Age™: Inquisition | Xbox? Or the game was purchased on EA Play?
    3. Is this the only game title you were having issues with the DLC?
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC missing from game on PC - Similar Threads - Dragon Age Inquisition

2. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...
  3. Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page: So I’ve owned most all the dlc for awhile and the base game itself, now when you view it in store it says I don’t own the awakening expansion, however it specifically says “installs automatically...
  4. I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I need to collect 200 gold in game which I did. However, the challenge hasn't updated at all on the Xbox app. 6d77a494-1cf6-473d-9ff2-39670f714033
  5. Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live): I just purchased and downloaded Dragon Age Origins from the Xbox store for my Xbox One console (8 October 2023). When loading the game I get an error that my profile cannot access xbox live and...
  6. I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....: I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save. Once I sign in will I be able to load and save even if I am 168e0ca4-cd20-4e4d-9ad5-d78ddda34180
  7. dragon age origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon age origins: getting a invalid liscense on launch of dragon age origins. i downloaded it throught the xbox app on pc. saved to d drive to conserve space. 8e17bd5f-1141-4e12-951f-72599572e55e
  8. Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.: Game was working prior to downloading everything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything multiple times to no avail. Unable to load save game as the required downloadable content is not...
  9. Dragon Age Inquisition : Save not showing on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisition : Save not showing on PC: Hello, I have played the game on and off on the xbox over the years, recently I wanted to play it as I travel on my pc so I downloaded it off the xbox app on pc (then opened it using the EA app)...
  10. Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition DLC Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition DLC Missing: I have xbox game pass. I downloaded Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition which includes the base game and all the DLC. It is an EA game but I have access to this though the Xbox PC...